episode seventeen

uhhh content warning!! kinda smut

𝖊𝖕𝖎𝖘𝖔𝖉𝖊 𝖘𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓:
 𝖎'𝖒 𝖓𝖔𝖙 𝖆𝖋𝖗𝖆𝖎𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝖌𝖔𝖉

0:58 ━━❍─────── 3:35

𝐦𝐞𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐳 / 𝐡𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬

𝐌𝐲𝐤𝐢𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐛𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐀𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐧 𝐝𝐢𝐝. Which was odd, considering he woke up at 5:30. He didn't hear her get up, only waking with a sense of cold as he no longer had her body clinging to him. 

Mykie had immediately knocked on Emily and JJ's door after she left the room. Full time pajamas, and a very sleepy JJ opened the door.

"Are you ok?"

Mykie nodded, holding a pillow she stole from Hotch's bed. "Can I come sleep on your couch?" The blonde scratched her head, eyes squinted. She gave a soft nod, and Mykie nervously added, "Hotch snores too much. I can't sleep."

Coming into the room, Mykie laid herself down onto the couch and listened to Prentiss' soft snores. The darkness engulfed her, and JJ whispered a soft "goodnight" to Mykie as they both went back to bed. 

His brain couldn't even begin to process what had happened. He was thankful they didn't have sex, simply because he was more respectful than that. She was his coworker, his employee, and someone he had grown to care about. She wasn't someone he wanted to tap and take a lap. He also knew he wanted more.

Sure, he wanted to take her in every way possible. Every nasty thought filled his head as he tried to sleep with a very stiff hard-on, while cuddling the woman he had just gotten raw lips with. That meant nothing compared to the daydreams he'd have. When she'd laugh with Morgan, he'd wished it was him. Sometimes he would kick himself to be less serious, at least with her, but it wouldn't come out.

Aaron Hotchner was nervous. She made him nervous. 

He got himself up, took a shower, and headed downstairs for breakfast. Rossi was at a different hotel, but Hotch told him he needed to talk. He met Rossi down at the breakfast bar, the man himself in semi-casual pants and his nice shoes. Despite the sun having come up maybe forty five minutes before, Rossi was ready for his day. Hotch had jeans and a sweatshirt on, the logo being Jack's little league team. 

"David," Hotch nodded towards him, "Aaron, how are you this morning?"

And so, Aaron Hotchner sat, staring at his bacon as he explained the events that had led up to the night before. How they touched up at the club, how he stopped by her house, and how they had gotten pretty close to having sex the night before.