Part 1

Amaya pov

It's my nikkah. I'm wearing beautiful red lehenga the way I like so much revealing with that deep neck. I'm absolutely looking so hot. Surely my to be husband gonna be crazy with my glance.
That's when my best friend neha come and take me to the hall it was divided with a golden curtain.
I sit on my seat and kazi start.

"kya ap Amaya Abbas Qurashi ko Asfandyar  Hamid Qurashi ke saath yeh nikkah qubool hai?"

Amaya froz at her spot as she heard the groom name Asfandyar Hamid Qurashi the worst nightmare of her.

After few minutes she didn't said anything. Neha shake her but she didn't move a inch. Neha whisper called her.

Amu?

Amu!

AMAYA!!

She jolt up on her seat by the loud voice. She observe her surrounding she was in her classroom sleeping between the lecture.

"Miss Amaya  didn't you sleep last night?"
The lecturer asked sarcastically and she smiled nervously

"agar mere class me attentive nhi ho sakte to attend na kiya kare."
His stern voice is enough to make everyone gulp in fear.

"no sir. Aisi koi baat nhi hai."
She replied trying hard to keep open her eyes. But eyes wide by his next word.

Detention.

He said sternly giving her no chance to protest. Amaya sit on her seat slapping her friend Neha.
But she give her a i tried look.

She Sighed a breath and tried to focus but couldn't understand any thing.
She was hating her day. First that dream no correction nightmare  and now the detention . She hate it but nobody literally nobody can change  his majesty Asfandyar Qurashi 's mind. Except beejaan obviously. Front of beejaan he act so mature, obedient kid. But what she don't know how he treats no torture a innocent soul like mine.

Her chain of thought broke by the bell. Everyone started to get out of the class. Asfand was with his papers so she tried to sneak outside but stopped by the voice of the great masihah.

"where do you think you're going?"

He rise his one brow she copied his action only to get a hard glare.
She sit on the chair composing herself
But huffed annoyed.

" sit here."
He said pointing the front bench near to his desk.

She obeyed without a word silently cursing the principle why he give him her subject in that period.

Everyone must eating all the delicious dishes leaving nothing for me.
She thought as now its lunch time. And her favorite dishes will be finished this thought made her wanted to cry.

" kya hua? Abhi jo mene formula batay wo try karo."

Asfandyar said as he noticed she was doing nothing.

" par mujhe kuch samajh nhi aya."
She replied meekly afraid of his scolding.

"agar class me teacher ko na sunke soti rahogi kese samajh ayega?
Or tum class me soi kyu? Raat ko kya krte ho? Wahi dramas or series dekhte ho. Nhi?"
Amaya keep looking down not saying anything as he was correct she was watching dramas and slept after Fajr prayer. Asfandyar released a sharp breath calming himself.

" to jo subjects tumhe samajh aya hai, uss subject ka homework clear karo. Me ghar jaake dikha dunga yeh.."
Asfandyar said but frown seeing her pout.

"ab kya hua? Yea phir wo bhi samajh nhi payi?" he asked in monotone. Amaya shook her head.

"Nhi! Aisa nhi hai. Wo mujhe bhuk lagi hai." she said hoping he will leave her. And yeah she did mantel dance as he nodded his head signal her to go.
But face fell at his warning

"canteen se kuch mat khana. Direct chachu ke pas jao.."

She nodded and run out of the room.

_________

Blubbering she reach the principal office. With out knocking she enterd only dump with her English teacher Jamaal sir.

"umm sorry wo me knock karna bhul gayi." Jamaal give her a smile and leave.

"chachu!!" Amaya whine going inside and hug him tightly.

"kya hua? Phir se Asfand ne kuch kaha hai?" Ibrahim Qurashi asked knowingly.

"haa. Unhone subke samne danta.. Meri ankh lag gayi thi isme meri kya galti. Aur phir-"

She continued to blubbering and Ibrahim listen to her very attentively.

Ibrahim is the only one who save her in every situation. He is her chachu cam buddy. As her father always stays busy with her Taya abbu managing their family business he didn't get time to spend with her.

And Ibrahim is running this university. his late father start this and he is handling it now very well.

And Asfandyar join the university a year ago. In this one he directly or indirectly make Amaya suffer a lot. She isn't a bad student but she hates math and Asfandyar is math teacher.

It's almost end of her second year but she had to tolerate him two more years. The mere thought give her a mini heart attack.
Now she just counting days when will she get rid of that strict teacher of her.

Only she can know what future held for them.

******