Part 2

Later at night Amaya and Ruhi was sitting in the lobby completely lost with phone.

"aapi dekhe, in this page they have 30% off" Ruhi said showing the page.

"kaunsi dikhao? Me bhi dekhti hu."
Amaya scroll thru the pictures, all the dresses are beautiful.

"api mujhe ye dilade. Kitne pyare hai."

"me kaise du? Offer ke sath bhi price kitna Jada hai. Or mere pas to paise hi nhi hai."
Amaya said sadly cause she dont have any money and very shy to ask her father. She just do shopping when the whole family went to.

"koi bat nhi api hum papa se mang lenge." Ruhi said Amaya just smile faintly denied.

And then they saw Asfandyar coming there dragging Rafi by his ears. Ruhi immediately threw her phone away which landed on Amaya's lap. And started doing her homework.

"Amaya? Parhne ke time phone kyu hai tumhare paas?"

Asfandyar scold her, she just glare at Ruhi who just mouthing sorry to her.
Before Amaya could say something Rafi cut her saying

"or kya! Sara din to online shopping page mein ghusi rehti hai. Aah- bhai dard hota hai..!"

Rafi fake cry in pain as Asfandyar slap his head.

"ladkiyon ke tarha drama band karo or jaldi se book nika lo. Main aati hoo abhi."

With that Asfandyar leave from there and Amaya and Ruhi laughed like hayna..

"bhai aapko to ladki bol diya hai Asfy bhai ne.."

Ruhi said and hi five with Amaya.

"jee nhi bhai ne bola hai ke tum ladkiyaa dramebaaz hote ho samjhi chuhiya"

Rafi slapped his sister's head and glare at Amaya.

" haa par aisa kab karte hai 'aahh'  huh?"

Amaya tried to mimic his tone but it sounded like a moan and Rafi's face redden.

"Amu! Tum - '

" kitni bar bola hai aapi bola karo bari hai wo tumse!. "

Asfandyar hit the back of his head and Rafi zipped his lips. And both of the girls started reading like their life depend on it.
Asfandyar just sigh and sit on the couch and doing his paperwork.

Letter at night

Amaya was getting ready for the bed when someone knocked.

She allowed the person it was Asfandyar.

Abhi bhi bacchi ho kya?
Asfandyar said eying her dressing. She was wearing a pink pajama suit and two braids and her little face added more childish vibes.

"haa. Main to bacchi hi hoon. Itni si to hoo main."
Asfandyar just gave in her over dramatic andaz.
"haa haan. Sure!. Hmm.. Do you need money?"

Amaya look confused so Asfandyar just show his card to her.
Amaya quickly grab it and ask why is it for.

" yeh gift hai. Is bar class test mein pass hone ke. Apne liye kuch leyna or suno mujhe bhi koi  ladies gift -

He couldn't finish as Amaya started shouting

" kya aap Taniya ma'am ko propose karne wale hai?! Mujhe to pahle se hi bata tha-

"chup ho jao ladki!! Kitna bolti ho! Or kya bolti ho!??"

"haa par-

" chup ho jao Amaya!
Mama ke liye hai unka birthday aa raha hai. Or mujhe unhe jewelry gift karni hai par mujhe iska koi knowledge nhi hai. Or tum wo lake do ge. Samjhi? "

Asfandyar release a long breath and Amaya look like still processing

" haa to aapke mama ke liye hai main akele kyu jaoon? Aap bhi chale sath. "

" thik hai. Par bata mat dena kisi ko. Mama ko to bilkul nahi. Got it? "

" YES SIR!! "

Asfandyar just close his ears and get out of her room.

And Amaya was so excited as she can go to the market. And already made a imaginary list.
She started to think she will Robb all his money and rise her hand but what! It's empty.

Where is the card!?! Ohh he take it away.

"wo insaan kabhi nhi thik hoga, abhi to itna sapna dikhaya tha kanjoos kahi ka.
But otherwise!  Kal dekhenge. Kon bachaye ga apko humare nazro se?"

With a evil smile she sleep off...

Next day at the dining table Asfandyar was sitting having his breakfast.
And his mama and chachis at the kitchen.
Today is weekend so all the kids are sleeping.
And their fathers went outside to have their morning walk.

The three ladies worked while talking.

"Alia, Inara kal shaam ko mere bhai or bhabi aane wale hai. To jara help karde na, dinner mein. please."

"haa bhabi jaroor! Lekin koi khas baat hai kya?" Alia asked her.
And Inara continue.
"haa. Wo to bina baat ke aate nhi. Last baba ke funeral pe aye the. Koi baat hai kya?"

"bata nhi. Pucha to bole aake bataungi."

And the others just hummed and continue their work.
Inara was about to go with a paratha for Asfandyar but gasped at horror and run back to her bhabi's.

"bhabi!!!"

"kya ho gya?!! Bhut dehk liya kya?"

"are bhabi aap chale mere sath khudhi dekhle"

Inara drag both of their hands and stop at the kitchen doorway.

And both of their eyes widened and mouth open as The scene front of them shock to their core.

At dinning area Asfandyar was sitting and

Amaya was on his lap.