Part 3

Amaya pov

She wake up at early morning. It's a rear think but it happens whenever she thinks something weird.
She got ready thinking about her shopping list.
She wear a beautiful dress in baby pink color
With some bangles. Her mood today to stay traditional.

When she go down she saw Asfandyar having his breakfast, so she run upto him

"Asfandyar bhai chale shopping! Main ready hoon!"

She said excitedly but Asfandyar was a little shock as it was her day to sleep.

"tum kab uthi? Or itna tayyar kyu ho rakhi ho? Kahi jana hai?"

Asfandyar asked casually making her gasp

"kya matlab hum shopping ja rahe the na?"

"hum nahi main! Main jaa raha hoo. I don't need you any more. Or tum jaake apni assignment pura karo."

Asfandyar said not paying any heed to her, enjoying his paratha. But it triggered our kitten and she became a jungly billi.

KYA MATLAB YOU DON'T NEED ME ANYMORE!!!!???!!

She almost shout at him and it's shock him a lot. Cause the Amaya he knows is very scared of him.
On that time Madiha come out of her room and saw them only in dining area.
But she got shocked after hearing her granddaughter.

"Amay-

Asfandyar tried to say something but got cut of

" kya? Aap ne kal raat jo bola tha mere kamre mein aa kar wo kya tha? "

Madiha Hammad felt dizzy Asfandyar raat ko uske kamre mein kya karne gaya tha.
Amaya continue

" matlab jo sapne maine dekhe, aapne jo khwab mujhe dikhaye sare jhut the"

Amaya said all of this in a dramatic way remembering all of the things she wanted to buy. But it caused a huge misunderstanding
As Madiha took it in other way.

"ruke mein jaake tai ammi ko baata dungi sab"
She was about to go from there but Asfandyar pull her back holding her hand.
With the impact Amaya land on his lap. But Asfandyar didn't paid any heed

"Chup kar jao ladki! Kitna bolti ho. Or bola tha na mama ko na baata na. Phir itna kyu tang kar rhi ho!?"

Asfandyar said in a hush voice which made the pure soul scared. She just kept quiet.
Madiha Hammad now completely on astonished in the time the three ladies are also witness this. They can saw their mother in law is also here.
Madiha ask them to keep quit. They obedient like little kids.

They saw Amaya going to her room sulking and Asfandyar just kept eating his meal.

After breakfast All the ladies of the house present at Madiha 's room.

Alia was scared thinking anyone pointing at her daughter character. But got relax as Aysha smiled at her.
Inara tried to say something but Madiha' s one look made her stop immediately.
Madiha was so stressed couldn't say anything.

"yah Allah! Ab to mujhe hi kuch kar na pare ga."

Madiha said but all the ladies got confused what their mother in law thinking.

Allah knows what are she thinking 🙄

Time skip at dinner time

Everyone sitting on their seat all the gents are also at home and ladies were serving all of them. When Ibrahim ask

"Amaya kaha hai? Dinner nhi karna use?"

When Ruhi told him

"wo aapi to Asfy vai ke sath bahir gye hai. Or khana bhi bahir hi khayengi."

But didn't set well with Abbas
He asked his wife

"kya matlab bahir gayi hai! koi kam tha to din mein jaati raat ko kyu? Or tumhe bata ke gyi hai kya Anila?"

Anila couldn't say anything as nobody knows that they are going out.
But Madiha save her saying they ask her and she give them permission to go out.

When Rafi ask whispered his mother
" ammi! Wo bina bataye gayi hai na? "

Inara glare at him he just got scared
And though ab maine ais kya keh diya.
He look at his father he also glaring at him so kept eating without looking at anyone.

At a restaurant

Amaya and Asfandyar was waiting for their order. Amaya was hell nervous as her father will scold her as they didn't told anyone. And here Asfandyar was so relax and playing with his phone.

"vai sune! Hume jaldi jaana chahiye dohot der ho gyi hai."

"nhi Amaya, tumhe to shopping krni thi or khana bhi khana tha, to wait karo khake hum chale jayenge."

Asfandyar said more like mock her as she was being to desperate to come and Asfandyar got irritated and bring her without telling anyone.

"par maine to lunch ka socha tha abhi to dinner ka time ho gaya hai."

She said pouting she wants to come at day time but Asfandyar love keep her nervous all the time. She was so into her thoughts when she noticed someone on her left.

She immediately bites her tounge. It was her English teacher Jamal. She tried to hide but failed as she saw him watching her and also glaring at Asfandyar.

Asfandyar noticed them and called Jamal and cleared him that they are cousins.

Jamal was confused as no one in university knows that they are cousins even Ibrahim is their chacha.

So Asfandyar said clear that they don't want anyone thought Ibrahim baisd.

Jamal got them and didn't disturb them.

After coming home Amaya about to go but Asfandyar hold her back and warn her

"tum mama ko bata na mat kya liya hai or kyu liya hai, yeh phir khuch bhi is gift ke bare mein. Samjhi?"

Amaya just nodded. They were way to close but they didn't even notice it, they didn't think like that. But those eyes were watching thinks way too much.

" Alia yeh log kya baat kar rahe hai? "

" mujhe kaise bata bhabi. Main bhi to aap ki sath hoo"

Aysha hummed they were at kitchen when they heard they are home. They want to know what's going on earth. Hiding behind a peeler. But all of them got startled when Inara call no shout coming out of kitchen.

"bhabi yeh roti kaha rakhu?!!"

Asfandyar leave Amaya and look at the ladies
And the ladies look at them like.... Thieves.

When Madiha come and scold Inara for shouting and send everyone to their room as it was late night.