Part 4

Next morning

Everyone is busy with their work. Gents at their office ladies at kitchen and kids at dining table with Madiha waiting for food.
Everyone is now eating and Madiha speak

"Amu beta, sab thik chal raha hai na?"

"j-jee... Dadi. Par kyu puch rahe hai?"

"aise hi, hum nhi puch sakte kya?"

Amaya nodded quickly and Madiha smile at her. Then turn to her older grandson.

"aur Asfandyar, aap?"

Asfandyar just nodded smiling and Madiha also smiles back and Rafi was sulking as she didn't ask him anything.

Ruhi called her mother for another paratha making the three ladies gasp as they were too focused on Asfandyar and Amaya that they didn't notice their surroundings.
And Madiha just shook her head at her dramatic daughter in laws.

Amaya pov

All day was a mess. As she forget her assignment at home and got a detention after class. Now all the students ready to go at cafeteria but Sana one of her classmate stops at the doorway and eyed her which was odd. But she avoid her and tried to focus on her book.
After some time not getting any single thing she whined

Vai mujhe kuch bhi samajh nhi aa rha. Bhuk lagi hai bohot, khana hai..

"Amaya ek aur lafz bola to maar padegi."

"par kiya to hai na assignment, bas ghar bhul gayi.... Aap ghar jaake dekhlein na plz😟"

"bilkul nhi! Rules sab ke liye ek hi hai, aur main partiality ke khilaf hoon."

Asfandyar made himself clear and Amaya just did what he said to without any argument.

Later at night

The ladies trying their best to make every dishes perfect. And Amaya also helping them decorate the items. And Ruhi serving them at table.
Aysha's brother and sister in law is here already freshen up all the family members are here and their son Arham is also coming back from London after 1 year so many reasons to celebrate good foods.

"aaj to meri lottery laggyi yaaroon."

Rafi jump in the counter top and tried to take a pice of kebab but Amaya slap his hand and starts decorating.
Ruhi laughed at her brother sulking face

"vai aap to bilkul bandar jaise lag rhai hai"

"haa han! Bandar to tu lage gi jab Arham vai ayenge or sara din tere test laite rahenge"

Rafi mocked her and her face drain all color remembering that chalta phirta ajab of her life. Now all of them started laughing at her face.

.........

At dining room all are present Asfandyar also pick up Arham and join everyone and eating food peacefully when Madiha start conversation

"jamal saahb ab to bataye kya baat hai jo ap itna intezar karwa rahai hai. Kya baat karni thi aapko?"

"jee, amma jee!  Ab jab sare mojud hai to sabke samne bolna munasib hoga.
Hum ek bichar pesh karna chah rahai they

Everyone look at him attentively except Rafi who just enjoying his kebab. Jamal look at his wife Rahila and smile

" jee humne humari ghar ki ek beti aap ke ghar di hai hum chahtein hai ye silsila jari rahi. Abhi humari koi beti to hai nhi, ek beta hai. Hum humre bete ke liye aapki beti Amaya haat mang rahe hai"

Jamal said this looking at Abbas and Ibrahim
But Rafi got all the attention as he choked on kebab.
After calming him down all look at them Ibrahim expression is clear he is against of this as he know how their son rohail is and Abbas was hesitate.
Amaya all shock to react and hoping her father to say no.

Arham held her hand comfort her saying I'm with you. Whatever you want.
Everyone looking at Abbas

"jee, ab main kya boloon aj aap logo ka rishta aaya to mujhe ehsaas hua beti humari bari ho gyi hai. Hum-

Nobody let him continue he looked at his wife who holding him more like pinching him

When Inara said

" aisa to mumkin nhi "

Ibrahim look at his wife weirdly cause she was literally shouting.
Then aysha continue

"bhai hume bohot khushi hui aapne aisa kuch socha, par bhai bhabi Amaya ka rishta to already tay hogaya hai"

"yeh kya! Such! Par kon hai wo aysha?"

Now that news blast at the trio Amaya was looking at Ruhi and Rafi who were as clueless as her then she look at her brother and Asfandyar the also didn't any ans and counting her tayi ammi said

"humare Asfandyar aur kon"

Can things can be more bombastic though Rafi and drink whole glass of water.

Hamid and Abbas look at their wife puzzled like when and how this happened but kept quite. And Ibrahim was already giving teasing look to Asfandyar who couldn't ignore this situation. As it was his very very personal matter. His marriage got fixed with her cousin and he didn't even know this.
He look at his dadi and her look is confirming that it is true so he also got serious about the thing.

Asfandyar pov

At Madiha's room

All the ladies and their husbands were there and Asfandyar was also called.

"amma suddenly yeh decision , hume to kuch  bata bhi nhi chala. kab hogaya yeh sab."

Abbas asked his mother with respect and confusion.

Madiha just sigh

"dekho mia, abhi tumhare bacche chote nhi hai umar to bohot hogayi hai to munasib to yehi laga."

"par dadi Amaya to abhi bhi choti hai. Study complete nhi hui hai."

Asfandyar clear his thought and the ladies sigh in relief as they were so tensed why their children didn't share their liking towards each other.

Even though it was their misconception but what can we do🙄

Madiha was so still in her statement. As she was thinking about the gunah of haram love.
Asfandyar couldn't say much seeing her determination and thought to himself how can he get marry her cousin more like si-

His thought interrupt by Ruhi. Who bang the door and almost fell. all know what is going on

"hahaha! Dadi aapko kuch chahiye Amu aapi puch rahi thi. 😁"

"ha to apni Amu aapi ko jara yeha bulao"

Ruhi run from their and call her.

Amaya walk in the room with a small salam and run to her dadi.

All the while Asfandyar saw her with another felling rather than cousin or sis. Which didn't go unnoticed by the elders.

"kya huya mera baccha? Royi ho tum?!"

Madiha asked her rubbing her face

"nhi dadi. Par bohot ajeeb lag raha hai"

Saying this Amaya hugged the old body and didn't dare to look at any of them.

Madiha laughed a little and said to her sons

"shadi ki tayari suru kardo bhai.. Ab to humari choti si Amaya dulhan banegi."

All  smile and nodded Hamid hugged his brother and congratulate each other. And Ibrahim come to Asfandyar and held his shoulders fake warn him about his daughter and hug him.

Ruhi, Rafi and Arham also join them and congratulate their big bro

" Mubarak ho bhai! Ab to ye drama queen aapki biwi banne wali hai"