Credits and other notes I got.

This one-shot... Man, this one-shot took all my heart and soul to finish. I'm so glad it's finished, and I'd be very happy to know y'all have enjoyed it too.

This one-shot is obviously based off this Gumball AU story called the Franken Darball AU, by ImaginationStudios8. I never got to get a good detailed read of it until this month and I easily got attached to it once I reread it. It's such a great story, and even though it's still in progress, I will be there to enjoy the chapters and finale of it.
Because of how good this story was, I started having dreams about it. They stayed in my head for a while, and I thought of making it part of the plot I pictured for this story.

I wanted to make this more than a one-shot, of course. In fact, I made a Flipnote Animation out of it which took a long time. I even made lyrical Japanese track covers for it. They are externally linked in this page, so you can check that out.
I also wanted to add a bonus chapter that is a crossover chapter of the AU with Monster High. But I already occupied two parts, adding an extra would make this a full story. So for reasons, I want to keep it a one-shot because it's a special one to me and to Is8.

I hope you enjoyed this one-shot as much as I did writing it. Trust me, I cried while doing it and put all my heart into it. I hope you love it too, Is8, because I dedicated this all to your popular AU story that deserves more than just story recognition. You deserve to be appreciated for your work, including myself as well. ;D

Stay tuned for more stories to come, everyone. There's gonna be a lot coming from me this 2023. For now, SheDemonAndrea is out. Peace. <3