T H I R T Y - T W O

TW: SUICIDE, R@PE TALK
-

Y/N HALE'S POV

I groaned in pain as I tried to get up from bed.

"Y/n? Did you need to get up?" Draco asked.

"I want to go to my room" I said laying back down.

"That's going to be a problem" he said.

"The death eaters invaded your room seeing as you don't need it anymore" he said.

"Don't need it? What are you on about?" I asked.

"Well since your hurt, they thought it would be better for us to be here in my room, that I should be the one to take care of you, you know as a married couple should, and they think the bond can get stronger as well," he said.

I let out a groan as I felt myself get full of frustration mixed with pain.

"They want me to go on the next mission" he said.

"No, you're not going" I said.

"I don't have a choice, my father also wants me to go and that's not up to you to change either" he said.

"You're not going to the next mission Malfoy" I said.

"You think I want to go?!" He yelled.

"The mission, it's Fleur's wedding, you remember her don't you?" He asked.

"Fleur? Why would we go to her wedding?" I asked.

"She's marrying one of Ron's brothers, since it's his wedding, the dark lord thinks Harry will be there since you know there's never Harry without Ron in one place," he said.

"You cant go, I'll talk to the dark lord, but you can't go" I said.

"The dark lord wants me to go and that's final, do you really think he'd listen to you? He hasn't before" he said aiming at his dark mark.

"You cant protect me y/n, if that's what you've been trying to do" he said.

"You don't know how it is, the things he will make you do" I said.

"These are difficult times, do you really think pushing me away and acting like a total git towards me is the best way to handle everything" he said.

I looked away from him and looked at the wall.

"You have no idea what you're getting into if you go on that mission" I said.

"You have to kill, Malfoy, you can't run if you do the dark lord will not forgive" I said.

"I know how to protect myself" he said.

"But you don't know how to hurt others" I said.

"The ideas in your head because of the Weasleys and Harry, you still think you can leave and be on their side?" I said.

"I know I can be" he said.

"If you're even caught being at that wedding by any of them they won't care for you" I said.

"They won't know the full story" he said.

"You think they'll care? Draco the one that was their supposed friend at their brothers wedding ruining it?!" I said.

"They won't give it a second thought, they'll just believe you joined the dark side, just like your father, and just like me" I said.

"I know for a fact the twins won't believe such a thing, I know them better than you ever will" he said angrily.