Bad end friends Bio

Name:
Dipper

Age:
Mental age: over a trillion years old
Physical age: 14

Gender:
Male

Height:
5'8"ft

Race:
Hybrid(half Human, half dream demon)

Alignment:
Neutral evil

Looks:

Description:With bill cipher powers and can't return to his home cause technically he 'died', he thought he would never be find a home, especially he couldn't forgive himself for what he did to his sister, until then he's adventuring through the m...

Description:
With bill cipher powers and can't return to his home cause technically he 'died', he thought he would never be find a home, especially he couldn't forgive himself for what he did to his sister, until then he's adventuring through the mindscape while attempting to control bill ciphers Powers.

Abilities:
Same as bill cipher

Member of the group:
He is one of the less chaotic person and even voted by the group as "The most sane individual" and the most negotiable and reasonable.

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

Name:
Frisk

Age:
14

Gender:
Genderless

Race:
Human...?

Alignment:
Chaotic evil

Looks:

Description:This Frisk lost more and more of themselves as they continued to do endless routes of toying, killing and breaking the minds of monsters to the point where they find it "normal"

Description:
This Frisk lost more and more of themselves as they continued to do endless routes of toying, killing and breaking the minds of monsters to the point where they find it "normal".

Abilities:

[Video games glitch physiology]
•Video game body
•Glitching
•Game storage
•data manipulation(taught by player)
•Video game physics
•Save files
•Mentifery[advanced level] (taught by Soglhuthur)

Memeber of the group:
The second most psychopathic type person in the group, as they won't have any hesitation to cut, pluggen, pry open any human/monster apart and loves to see fear in thier victims and blood on thier knife.