Two | The Two Between The Sheets

I kind of sit awkwardly on my stool at the bar while Motak and Jackson keep talking like they have been for the past hour. They occasionally bring Jungkook and myself into the conversation by asking questions that peak their curiosity, but I can't help but feel quite left out. I listen to their conversations though and I learned they they're close friends since college.

Jungkook doesn't say much, keeping his answers short and straight to the point when he didn't have some woman clinging to his side, pestering him to buy her a drink or to go and dance with her— he kept his answer at no before shrugging them off causing them to have a mini tantrum.

I chuckle quietly watching him roll his eyes as I finish my fourth drink and he ends up telling the seventh woman to leave him alone. Once she's gone he looks at me and raises a brow because I'm still chuckling in his direction.

There was two reasons for my laughing fit. One, it felt ridiculous that so many girls were going up to him and both of their reactions each time were amusing and two, I'm very tipsy and on the edge of being drunk.

"You alright there, chuckles?" Jackson grins at me.

"All good, don't worry." I reply, tilting my head to my right and leaning it on the wall.

"Great! Well me and Motak are going to go dance with a few girls, joining?"

I lazily smile. "No thanks, you have fun."

They both agree and leave the bar with a beer in their hands and I watch them immediately join a group of girls dancing and they welcome them happily and start having fun.

I move my eyes to Jungkook and he's already looking at me. His eyes and half closed and he's swaying a little— he's drunk.

I swivel on my stool and get down but as soon as I do, I fall on the floor and my head bumps on the wall beside me.

I hear a sigh right beside me. "You alright?" A hand rubs the area where my head bumped the wall and I nod. "Where you off to?"

"I need to pee." I mumble.

Jungkook stands up and picks me up to place me on my feet and begins to walk me towards the bathrooms.

"So you can care about people?" I stumble into him when people push past me and he holds my waist.

He leans down to my ear since we're walking past a speaker that's blasting music. "When I want to."

When we get to the bathrooms I go and do my business and while I'm washing my hands, a woman comes out the toilets and I see through the mirror that she looks at my ass. I quickly dry my hands and rush out the bathroom practically tripping over myself.

"What's up?"

I look to my left and Jungkook is standing there waiting for me. "I thought you would've went back to the bar."

He rolls his eyes. "That didn't answer my question."

I mocked him by rolling my eyes too. "Nothing, I want another drink."

I turn around but bump into a man that just came out the toilets and I immediately apologise.

He laughs and lets go of my waist. "It's okay don't worry, it was an accident."

I nod with a smile and when he walks away I watch him, he walks towards the girl that I saw in the toilets and he drags her with him— they seemed to be friends.

"No no wait— she's so hot!" I hear her yell as she fights against him while looking back at me.

"She's not wrong." I flinch looking beside me and Jungkook is standing rather close. "You are hot." He looks down at me.