Six | The One Who's Unstable

Very mature & triggering content ahead, caution⚠️

I was cold: freezing. My head felt insanely heavy so I didn't even bother to pick it up but I did open my eyes just to see my body only in my white tank top and underwear. Where's my shirt and trousers?

"Agh..." I whimper trying to hug myself to get some warmth but am unable to as they're chained to the wall behind me on either side of my head.

"Hey! You're awake! You're not dead!"

"What..?" I mumble, forcing my head up and it hits the wall since I can't keep it up.

A woman I don't recognise is also chained to the wall in front of me. She's naked, her hair is messy, body displaying dirt, blood and bruising, skin pale as the dead and bones visible. What the fuck is happening?

I take notice of the room, it's circular and the wall is just all bricks and cement, just one singular dull light that shows every detail to me of the room. Nothing else was in the room except us two.

"What's happening?" I barely manage to ask.

She sighs. "Sir has been kidnapping people that all look the same. He beats and rapes us before he kills us and gets another woman. He tells us that when he gets the woman he wants, he won't get anymore women to kidnap and kill. He kept saying her name when he was raping them: Lim Y/N."

"That's me." I gulp feeling my throat insanely dry.

"Oh..." she suddenly goes quiet.

"Has he done anything to me?" I shift but wince at the pain in my arms.

"Only undressed you once you first came in here." She replies. "Oh, my name's Kim Lia." She smiles.

I wonder to myself, how can she smile in a situation like this, but then again, I don't know how long she's been here or what's happened to her at all, she's a total stranger that's in danger.

I nod at her in acknowledgment. "I need to get out of here."

"There isn't a way out, the other girls tried and so have I, it just earned us a punishment of no food for a couple days."

I sigh closing my eyes. "I'm a detective, I'm supposed to be able to get out of these situations." I tell myself.

"You're human, Y/N, not a superhuman."

I try to move my legs to stretch them out from kneeling on them but I can't move my body at all. "Did he use a muscle relaxant on me?"

"Yeah, he uses the same method on each of us." She frowns. "It's painful."

"Fuck..." I look up to the light as my head is still glued to the wall else it will drop to my chest.

I can feel myself get emotional, my closed eyes were tearing up but I tried to keep myself composed together. My chest was becoming heavy and my throat was closing up as the lump in my throat took up the entire space not allowing me to breathe.

"Y/N?" I hear Lia call out. "Y/N are you okay? Hey, breathe Y/N breathe!" She begins to yell and the quiet clangs of her chains reach my ears and so does a bang.

"What's wrong with her?!" A deep yell just about manages to be heard in my ears.

"She's having a panic attack! Sir help her!"

My practically hyperthermic body gets swallowed in warmth when I'm hugged and my head is forced to lay on his shoulder. The scent and warmth of the person that would usually give me some kind of comfort no longer provides it, but rather gives me a sense of fear, anger and hatred.