Five | The One Being Kidnapped

The report comes in one week later from the woman who was murdered by my house and the cause of death was blood loss from her vaginal area. The description told us that she was hit on the back of her head with a rock, raped and then stabbed in her stomach and vagina.

However there was a red marking found on her body, a small triangle stamp in the centre of her forehead that was slightly smudged, probably from struggling in her last moments.

"Hey sweet cheeks." Jackson hands me a cup of coffee. "You look like you're about to fall asleep any second, everything okay?"

I nod. "Of course, just this case I'm currently working on with Jungkook is kicking my ass a bit."

I couldn't tell him— or anyone— that I was investigating a separate case from the other I was assigned with as it's meddling.

"Oh, care to share? We're in the same unit so why not." He shrugs.

"Well, somebody reported a murder in forest nearby a farm while on a hike but there's no body except from a large amount of blood." Jackson gives me a weird look. "I know." I sigh. "There's a large pool of blood and there's a slight trail that leads towards the farm but when we searched the entire farm, nothing was found."

"Mhm, that is a tricky one." He thinks and I agree. "What animals is in the farm?"

"Cows, sheep, pigs, goats and chickens."

He mumbles each of them as he thinks, but he rethinks the pigs just as I'm spun around and Jungkook is in front of me breathing slightly heavier.

"I have a lead."

"Really?!" My eyes light up.

"Pigs." Is all he says and I give him a funky look before he explains. "The pigs that we saw at the farm aren't pigs, they're hogs. Hogs eat human flesh and bones, just not human hair or teeth."

"So they ate the victim?" He nods. "But the only way for that to pass through is their poop." I look at him horrified. "No..."

"Yeah, we need a poo sample from the hogs."

"And if it matches the blood we got from the forest then the farmer killed her and fed her to the hogs to get rid of the evidence!"

"Exactly. Let's go."

Me and Jungkook rush out the station and into a police car, we jump in and he speeds off towards the farm.

"If the results come back as a match then that's fucked up." I say and he nods sliding his hand onto my inner thigh.

"I know, it's horrific and disturbing in so many ways."

We stay silent on the way to the farm and when it comes into sight Jungkook takes his hand off of my body and comes to an abrupt stop as he parks.

"Jesus Christ." I rub my chest from the impact from the belt and he apologises with a kiss on the back of my hand before we step out.

"Mr Lee!" Jungkook yells knocking onto the wooden door of the barn.

When it opens Mr Lee is grinning ear to ear. "What can I do for you both?"

"We just forgot to check one last thing, don't worry we'll be out in a jiffy." I smile back and he lets us in.

"All the animals are outside right now having their toilet break and play time, so feel free to check what you need to, I'll be right over here." He points to a stool with paperwork.

"Don't let me slip in shit." I grab Jungkook's hand. "If you do you're going down with me."

He chuckles holding my hand tightly as we make our way to the hogs. They're all rolling around and I get out a plastic evidence bag and give it to him. He gives me a 'seriously' look.