Seven | The One Who's Rescued

It all happened so quickly; my dad was at the door, more buff than I last saw him, more tattoos, longer hair and anger smacked across his face. His eyes were constantly on Motak with one million percent rage.

He grabbed Motak and took him to the corner while I see Jungkook, Jackson, chief, Hana and other police officers rush in, they all turn around to respect my privacy as I'm fully naked but Jungkook comes over and takes off his jacket to cover me.

As soon as I saw him I couldn't help but ball my eyes out and tell him how much I missed him. He kisses my forehead lovingly and looks around for something to take these handcuffs off my wrists until he sees the keys that fell out from Motak's pocket when he got dragged by my dad.

He unlocks one hand and it hits the ground, limp. "Shit, so sorry baby." He kisses my knuckles and carefully gets my other hand out and this time doesn't let it drop.

He takes off his large black shirt and dresses me in it before he tries to pick me up but I stop him.

"Wait wait wait." He looks at me concerned and stops. "While I was passed out he put dildos in me and I need to get them out before we go."

His eyes show terror but also possessiveness and disbelief. I look into his eyes and ask for him to tell everyone to leave and he nods kissing my nose and standing up straight.

The police pull my dad off of Motak before he goes back into prison for murder and Jungkook tells them all to get out for privacy reasons. They close the door behind them once they've all left with a half dead Motak.

"How should we do this?" Jungkook crouches down to my level.

"Just lift me up and hold me with one arm while you take them out."

"Okay my brave girl." He goes to carry me bridal style and once he's standing straight, he leans down to put my feet on the floor and quickly puts an arm to hook under my stomach to keep me up. "Ready?"

"Yeah." I nod, the only body part I can move: my head.

He gently takes hold of the butt plug and slowly pulls it out, I groan at the pain until it's out and he throws it on the floor. He does the same with the dildo and I can feel it leaving my stomach and I can feel the bulge that's pressing on Jungkook's arms disappearing.

"Jesus Christ." We both say at the same time and I lean into his chest.

Jungkook pulls down the shirt he put on me and it easily covers my body down to my thighs. The jacket that he put on me before he quickly grabs it and dresses me into it before picking me up bridal style again and carrying me out the house.

4 police cars, 1 ambulance, 2 undercover cars and a small crowd of nosy people were all outside.

"Where's my dad?" I ask and Jungkook changes his direction from the ambulance to my dad who was getting calmed down by Jackson and my chief.

"Y/N!" He pushes past Jackson and runs over. "Darling I missed you so much, are you okay now?" Despite the blood splattered all over his face, his words were comforting as always.

"I missed you too dad, I missed you so much." I lean into his touch. "I'm okay now."

"That's right, you're safe now." He kisses my forehead and a tear slips from my eyes.

"How long was I missing for?"

"3 days." Jungkook says and I look at him in shock.

"What..?"

"It's okay though, we've got you now and you're safe." He presses his forehead on mine and I close my eyes tilting my head up and kissing him as passionately as I can.