True King, False King

Credits: The names of Hadrian and Evanna were from XxxAaliyahGibsonXxx.

Agatha was excited to have her daughter meet her new friend, technically cousin. Sophie didn't really like to think they were sisters after August Sader's revelation to them, so she didn't mention it too much.

Agatha heard Sophie adored her new child to the point her stepson was getting jealous. She wasn't sure if that was true or false.

Agatha found Sophie putting on makeup in her personal room. She turned to Agatha. "Aggie! What took you so long? My sweet little Hadrian has been waiting forever for you."

"Where is he? Shouldn't you be with him?"

"Unfortunately, his aunts took him. You know, the aunts from the other side of the family." Agatha smiled. "Maybe that will keep them busy."

"I made it clear that I didn't want them near my child, but there they go, like the meddling idiots they are. But his own brother doesn't want to see him. Go figure."

"Maybe he's jealous, Sophie. I would be careful. Don't show any favoritism." Sophie snorted.

"Favoritism? Why would anyone think I'd show favoritism? If anyone is showing favorites, it was that Evelyn girl." Agatha rolled her eyes.

"I'm just warning you, like a good friend would. You have a way of making enemies. Face it." No response. "Sophie, don't tell me you're mad at me now."

Sophie shook her head. "I have something to tell you, that I can't tell anyone else. About the other child." A pause. "You can tell me anything. I'm your best friend. But you better not be plotting anything and getting in trouble."

Sophie paused. "You would hate me, Aggie." Agatha shrugged. "I still don't hate you after showing your Witch side, so I can't see why I would now."

Still silence. Agatha was starting to become impatient.

"It's Japeth. I just can't connect with him. I've tried, Agatha. But he doesn't like me and I don't like him that much. I'm only a mother in name. He always talks to either Aric or Rafal. Not to me, unless he has to."

"I understand why you would feel that way... but are you sure you are trying? I know how you can be, Sophie."

"I'm trying the hardest I can, Aggie! Anyway, I think those stupid sisters are finally coming." Agatha could hear the baby crying, and she was worried. Maybe she was overreacting; after all, she was always anxious about baby Callis. But she didn't trust those women either.

"Why is he crying?" demanded Sophie. "He was fine when I left you."

They grinned. "Japeth woke him up. He was asleep." Sophie had such an expression on her face that even her best friend was afraid. She snatched her child away from them.

"I don't want that boy around Hadrian if he can't behave himself. I don't want Aric around him, either. Rafal said they want to play killing games with my sweet little boy."

"They're just games," observed Alpa. "No harm in that." Agatha snorted.

"Won't be surprised if it actually happens, considering what takes place in your family." The sisters laughed as if they didn't care.

"Better watch what you say, Bug Face. Everyone already says you're a murderous witch."

"Yeah, I'm used to it." Silence. The Mistral sisters had the same ugly, creepy grin.

"Agatha, let's go to the nursery, shall we? I'm done with my makeup. I got this new nail polish, don't you like it?" Still that uncomfortable silence. "Oh! And while you're here, that dress for Callis is here. I will ask a servant to get it. Sorry, get them. I couldn't help myself. I had many beautiful designs in mind for her instead of those ugly dresses Guinevere gave her."