First Meeting-Take A Pic It'll Last Longer

Cookie POV

Did you call me in today's to help with a partnership kind of idea.i'm the best in my league I've been an assassin for almost 20 years now and I'm really good.I even helped with the killing of Osama bin Laden.such a sick man he was such a mean evil person killing people for no reason all on his belief of justice.we hunted down Joseph Kony last week and now he's hostage giving up information of how to save those behind you girls that were taken last year.he's really easy to manipulate. Who knew that such evil men were such pussies in the end and such wimps.how can the same in that will kill so many so afraid of their death at the same time?

Gossip from my partner and friend Keisha is that not only will I be getting a new partner is going to be a dude from the neighboring Company.use company places the names as our hideouts to actually have spy investigation discovery places and organizations.right now were in Johnson County agency in New York.

My name is cookie I became an agent at about 14 years old when my mom started selling Coke in doing it at the same time she abandoned me and Carol so I had to find money on my own.Carol is an agent to but she's in another agency in Pennsylvania,our hometown.I moved out here to get it to this agency because it was easier I knew more people down here so I moved and I never came back.some my friends asked me what I want to do if I get out of this dark job thing but I told him that I love this job but if I would've still been an assassin,I probably go to the music business.music has been my scape ever since I was little but everything else had fallen on the music hadn't.music kept me alive it up to me breathe instead of blood in my soul and my body it was music notes and sharps and flats. Piano keys in the cords in guitars that is what I breathe.Well that and death.I read the world of the most evil men and women.

I walk into the Chiefs office he is so I need to come here today I'm usually doing something around this time especially since it's two in the afternoon."yeah chief?"

"Cookie I know you're not going to like this but I feel a lot more safer if you had a partner and there's been a man that is recently left his agency in Pennsylvania to come here kind a like you did.you like a daughter to me and I would like to keep you safe so there's this man and I'm going to introduce you to him."

Awh Hell no I'm sick of them putting me with people that could probably only drag me down or snitch or do something stupid to mess up our missions most of the time.yet I don't want to disappoint chief he's a good dad and he's always protecting me even when I can protect myself which is very scarce in rare especially now.

"So who is it then boss who dad?"
"Well I might as will introduce you to them now and then he says ass he calls him down to his office.

A couple minutes later in the box one of the most sexiest man I've seen ever.he has hazel eyes and tan skin and he's built so so nicely that looks like he works out every day.he's really fit again so there's fitted shirt that he is a sixpack andddd I'm staring.yet he can't blame me because I can see that he staring at me oh what with this lustful stare.but I don't fuck my partners and he looks like a player anyway.what a shame what a shame.yet he is that aurora of arrogance that totally is a turn off.
"Wow damn ma are you been at you sexy I want a piece of you."
"None of your damn business where I've been at and you aint gon get no damn piece."
"We'll see about that."he says and stops talkin and i scoff I'm with this idiot.Eww now he's disgusting he may look good but his soul and personality ain't so he's about as worthless to me as trash is.

Colonel says us of how that we're going be partners for the next 3 to 5 years. And that he said there's no objections and we're not changing either no matter what unless it's super class a BAD!which means that he'd have to try to kill me or rape me or something along the lines.then and only then will I be able to switch partners with him.ughhhhh this will be the longest 3 to 5 years of my life.

After our introduction to a lecture he still staring at me."take a picture nigga it'll last longer."i say and strut away.
I leave into the training facility it up close the doors "you have to train",I say.I walk to the other facility across the hall and lock the doors and just trained with the guys that are standing there.I say hi the Rodrick and we will spar.after beating them up 17 times in a matter of minutes I go to through and stars and knives.then I go to lifting weights and look at the time it's not time for me to go.I leave and go to my Baby blue camaro with White stripes.I happened and I go to my house.another angering thing I found out today is that Lucius is my neighbor.Lord wish me luck this is going to be a long time dealing with him.I walk inside and I go to sleep...looking forward to when this partnership will be over.

TAMARBAE
FourtifiedTemperance
DrickiBabyGirl647
girlinpurple3
Yulia_Romanov
channboo123
@chance_alot
@Esmeralda123
kathy136
Reallygurl_