Hatred For A Arrogant Man

Luscious POV

The girl is so beautiful,but I could so she's not falling for my charm as quickly as most girls.she seems really smart and sweet and just as dangerous.I smile as I remember that she's now my new neighbor.I was watching her earlier and she didn't know why she was training,it was like she had a passion for the game and had a vendetta to solve.I wonder what her back story is.i've been in the game for six years.I found out some information though,she's 16 and part Dominican and Brazilian.her father was black at her mother was Dominican and Brazilian.she came in the game when she was young since her mother started selling and doing Coke and heroin.her father died in the gang in the streets of Philly.he died when she was eight,and her mother became depressed.

Her mother abandoned her and Carol and that's one cookie started getting into the business of spies.cookie is 5"3 and 130 pounds.she's Curvy and all the right places if you know what I mean.she won't even give me the time of day because she knows I'm a player or I can be at times.she can read people easily,and she think she has me figured out.my mom had to give me up she was on drugs and she was sick and dying.I was three at the time and I can still remember her voice.she gave me to to my father and he took care of me until you died of cancer,he wasn't a game but smoking is what killed him.that's one of the reasons I'll never smoke.there's so much to lose.

That was when I was 12 and I decided that I needed to make a living for myself.and the family to go to on my moms and dads family abandoned them. That's what I met chief's cousin Ricky James.he was the agency leader in Philadelphia.Took me and he was like a father to me.he knew I had to get off the streets so he sent me to New York with his cousin Michael.and now here I am.

Cookie POV

I woke up and I was angry,I was restless last night because Lucious get blasting music.I pounding on his door to tell him to turn it down but he can hear me even through rocks at his window.no I'm irritated when I finally crashed I didn't get enough sleep.you only need like 30 minutes so I'm okay,my closest best friend is my friend Keisha.yet she is a slut.she wanted to fuck Luscious yesterday but he turned her down and told her that he doesn't fuck hoes or coworkers and said that he'd only make an exception for me.

I told him not to waste his time I wouldn't give him this Nookie anytime soon.I lost my virginity at 15 so last year.I lasted to my boyfriend David,he was a nice guy but he wasn't rough he didn't fit my needs honestly.but he was A sweet guy and we're still friends.after me he couldn't find anyone better so you turned gay.he was already bisexual but he turned full gay after me I guess.he came out to me like five months ago and I was shocked at first but I told him I accepted him for whoever he was and that no matter what I wouldn't judge him.

I get up and decided today I going to tease Lucious.I put on my favorite jeans they make my ass look fat and a crop top that says baddest bitch in town.I put out some to Jordans and I decided really like this my hair was already in a ponytail.I curled my hair yesterday so today my hair was fine.I woke at the same time as Lucious and I looking in the eye and smirk.

"Hey babe"
"I'm not your babe and hi your annoying bastard."
"What I do to you Ma?"
"You blasted you music so loud yesterday that I couldn't sleep and you couldn't hear me telling you to turn it down."
"Oh my bad."
"Whatever what do u want??"
"Can I race you on your bike while I'm on my bike to the agency??"
"If you wanna lose then sure"i say and hop on my harley.

Before he can get on good I race off mwhahah sucker.He scrambles to get in his bike and I race down the familiar path.I get there in record breaking time.Sucker I say and walk into our now joint offices and get ready.I look on our desks we have 4 people today and I gotta bring him along for the ride."Let's go its time to start ridding the world of these evil bastards."