I Promise

Cookie POV

I wake up and look at the clock it's now 10 at night and I fell asleep at 4:30 when Mike dropped me off.I can't believe Luscious played me like that.I'm such an idiot I knew he was a player yet I trusted him.Ughhhh the banging on the door is relentless.I go open the door to see tye man who has been causing all my problems,

Luscious
"Luscious Lyon the son of Satan how may I help you at such a late period!"
I glare at him this bastard has some nerve but I slightly cade that he has red eyes as if he's been crying for hours and he has bags under his eyes but I will not crack.He pushes past me and picks me up bridal style.
"Babe lemme explain"
"No uhh uhh hell no you wanted that debutant bitch you got her hope y'all have fun."i say now freshly pissed.
"You don't know what happened she kissed me I know that sounds like the most cliché thing ever,but she did literally seconds before you walked in.I was in shock I mean I know her and she has a boyfriend and she a ho.I don't want her I want you and see you so distraught like that it hurts. You mean the world to me in already told you this. Yeah you don't believe me you know see me how I see you,I don't know what to say.I really do love you I know you made out this knowing you but I do and she don't mean nothing to me I didn't just let you run away because I want you. And you know what I give in. I give up on this but because I did fall for you in the don't want to lose you. I give up I admit I have feelings for you emotionally and physically. Please believe me I've been crying since you left since I lost you due to that cab. I've never cried before for a girl anyway only for my mom's death.

Damn I don't know if I should trust him again or not.Hmmm but i love him so I guess.

"Alright I believe you promise me to never do that to me again you have to promise me. And I love you too you mean the world to me."i say.

"I promise".