✨Givin' in✨

Cookie POV

Today I was going to end this bet.I wanted to make sure Luscious gave in first.I wore a bustier and a pair of ripped jeans and a leather jacket.I had some Timberlands.I even put on lipstick and curled my hair.Damnnn I look good and I smiled.There is nooo way Luscious won't give in now.I walk out of the house and see Luscious walking up my driveway . "babe come 'ere and I'm takin you to work today since today is the day I'm makin you give in."he said.

I smile and slickly unzip my jacket."Mmmm I don't think so boo."i say and strut up to him.I look him up and down.He got on a wife beater,jeans and some Air Force 1s and a leather jacket with a hood.Yet I looked better,"BRING IT ON".I say and kiss him on the mouth and his hand goes straight to my ass and we just make out.I smile this is gonna be a piece of cake,"Baby all you have to do take me is admit you want me and you can have me in my house right now."He yanks and picks me up and carries me to one of his cars. "Which one?", He says. I say the jeep and he tosses me in the car.We drive off to work and I turn on the radio. All of a sudden fancy by Iggy comes on and I was so excited. I turned it up to 12 and it blasts and bumps the car. "First things first on the really's job to let the whole world feel it let 'em feel it Surrender ta murda buidness Imma hold ya down like im givin lessons in physics right right"i rap along and Luscious smiles.

He's got me under a spell and I don't want him to know it he's already cocky.I honestly kind of want to give in so I can just jump his bones already.but then again I don't want to lose.we bid 50 bucks and if I lose I have to move into his house.if he loses he gives me 50 bucks and yes moving to mine.if it's a tie we moving to mine.I smile and sit in his lap and he was like "Damn girl im drivingggg"
"Not for long lemme drive grandpa or would you like it more if I called you daddy?"i ask and scoot back.

He moans and now I'm steering.The windows are tinted and I let up the top.Cops probably wouldn't like me sitting like this driving.So I drive and wiggle around a lot.Luscious kisses my neck and starts sucking on my sweet spot. "OOohhh Luscious I'm driving mmmm come on we need to get to work."He then backs off givin me a hickey.

Keshia and I are not cool right now cuz she tried to fuck Luscious again knowing we were "dating" yea we weren't really dating but she didn't know that and he still mine.That stupid bitch...anyway he made me wet and everythang damnn imma step up my game i say and walk inside and let my hickey hang out.

Keshia is the secretary and she works by Luscious' and I's office.I walk and say,"hey Kesh-Kesh so i need the files and where is Porsha???"i ask with a smile on my face and Luscious kisses me on the lips and smacks me on the ass.I turn and put my hand up tellin Keshia to wait. "babe what are you doing calm down we need to actually do stuff today okay?"
"Fineeee"he replied and walked off into our office and blew a kiss as he shut the door and i turned back to her.

"Soooo...where's Porsha?"
"She went off to do her daily morning routines and here are your files"she said and handed me my files.I begin to walk away when she mutters Luscious grubbing bitch.Dafuq this panty stuffing ass hoe did not.I get up in her face,"what was that bitch??"
"You're a hoe and you think you da shit all the time just because you got Luscious and you're the best assassin in the firm.Well guess what bitch your not I'm better looking than you."she said and finished her rant.

"First of all I'm Cookie of course I know I'm the baddest bitch ever I have looked in a mirror before.And 2 bitch just cuz yo scared ass can't handle killin people and you a slut who'd probably fuck your assignments so nobody trust you wannabe stugfing bras and panties head ass.You called it a party trick i called it being a slutty wanna be bitch.And finally don't be mad cuz I got Luscious on my arm,he wanted a real sexy beautiful intelligent boss thats all not some loose ass pussy prostitute!"i yell and my office mates start gathering around. "Are we done here or am I gonna have to whoop yo ass??"
"Bitch please"she replies and swings at me and i catch her hand and twist it back.I flip her back and kick her in the gut.Then once she leans over it's punch after punch and I connect a right hook. "if you'd paid attention in training rather than fuckin' the manager since thats the only way you graduated maybe I wouldn't kick your ass so bad right now.I yell this bitch ain't shit its like fighting a toddler.I'm tired of fighting sonI roundhouse kick that bitch and she out cold.I go to kick that bitch again cuz just seeing her piss me off.Luscious finally succeeded in grabbing me he tried earlier but i slipped outta his grasps and knocked that bitch out.

"Cookie come on as much as I don't like that thing.I also don't want you getting into trouble for killing someone who wasn't a felon or someone who deserved death.Cuz then I'd have to go through like 2 prison guards to fuck you and that's a lot ok?ok"

"Ok luscious"we go in my office and start kissing.Mmm ok look I'm about to give in but right as I start to open my mouth Luscious interrupts and brings me in my office chair on his lap.
"Look Cookie i love you and i know you love me too btw you talk in your self the times we've had a sleepover.So that makes this wayy easier,baby I want you to really be mine and you are the sexiest most dangerous girl out here.I treasure you so much and you mean the world to me ok?And I'm not gonna waste anymore time cuz somebody could come by and make you realize you're too good for me so I wanted to tell you I give in okay,I love you Cookie Michelle Holloway.

"I love you too Luscious Dwight Lyon and I don't and won't ever let you go okay?"and we kiss and FINALLY head off to their mission.