Chapter II: Discovered

Y/N's POV

Y/N's POV

Arriving at the town, we sold all of the crops in our cart, thankfully, the Imperial quarters haven't affected the prices and profits here... Since they're not here.

But that's a good thing for us as we made a hell ton of credits and it's nearly enough to pay off the whole farm.

"If only we made a little more, we could finally pay off the farm, and we can live a life far from the Empire." Ryuji pointed out.

"But you said we're safe here without the Empire," I replied.

"Honestly, I'm not planning to stay here working in the farmlands forever, I'm probably to move elsewhere in the Galaxy to who knows where." She explained.

"What about you?" She curiously asked.

"What makes you think I want off this world?" I asked her and she sighed.

"Look, Y/N, one way or another, you've gotta move on and live your life. Find your destiny." She explained and I nodded.

After that, we stood silent as we listened to the peaceful ambiance of the surrounding land.

We're still a pretty long way from the farm and we're probably not going to be back until dawn, leaning on the cart, I decided to get some shut-eye for a bit.

However, just as I was about to fall asleep, the cart jerked to a stop, my eyes opened, and I saw Ryuji walking into the field.

"Ryuji?" I called but she didn't respond.

Not wanting her to wander in the tall grass fields alone, I followed her, and push the tall grass aside to clear the path.

"Ryuji, where are you going?" I asked but she didn't answer.

Ryuji kept walking deeper and deeper into the grasslands until I lost sight of her and I sighed in frustration.

The grasslands are full of dangerous creatures, and who knows what lurks in these fields late at night.

"Ryuji, where are you?!" I called out but again I didn't get any response from her.

Suddenly, I was somehow inside a hallway of what seemed to be a cruiser or specifically a Venator.

"What the...?" I wondered.

Exploring the corridor, the place gets stranger and stranger the longer I wandered until I encountered an astromech droid.

The droid rolls down the hallway and I followed it but the blast door closed behind it and somehow the corridor got even longer.

Chills ran down my spine as I had no idea if I'm dreaming or if this is real, and suddenly all of the blast doors closed.

Placing the palm of my hand on the door, I felt a strange connection to the Force, then the door opens revealing my deceased Master causing me to stumble back.