𝓘'𝓵𝓵 𝓬𝓱𝓪𝓼𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓭𝓪𝓻𝓴 𝓬𝓵𝓸𝓾𝓭𝓼 𝓪𝔀𝓪𝔂

Alt Cesar x Non-binary Reader

A/n: Requested by @TijanaKudumovic hope you enjoy! Sorry it took so long to finish I was really unmotivated for a couple of months, but I hope it was worth the wait! <3

You often had days like this, filled with uncertainty, consumed by your anxious thoughts, it felt almost impossible to pull yourself from these thoughts, it was like being stuck in tar, there was no way out, you would simply drown

On days like these you felt comfort in sitting outside on your porch, wrapped up in your softest blanket, as you watched the rain blow past, an earthy wetness filled the air.

"What are you doing out here all by yourself?"

Cesars curious voice broke you from your thoughts. You didn't bother turning, you felt your gaze remain fixed on the small droplets of water falling from the puffy gray clouds that swarmed overhead, a sorrowful expression plastered to your face. 

Cesar walked to you from the screen door as he sat next to you making himself comfortable under your blanket. You felt frost practically cling to your warm lips. You were mesmerized, as you watched the way the trees swayed in the wind, the way the rain danced in the air.

"You have another rough day?" his usual cynical and sarcastic voice melted into one of concern, his dark eyes twinkled with worry, he lowered his defenses around you, couldn't you do the same. You opened your mouth to speak but felt the knot twisting up in your throat preventing any clear answer from leaving. 

Instead you felt frustrated tears being to pool in the corners of your eyes, your lip quivered as you bit the inside of your cheeks not wanting to break down in front of Cesar. But in doing so a choked sob fell from your quivering lips. 

Cesar's eyes widened, placing a stiff arm around your shoulders as he brought you to his chest, awkwardly patting your back in reassurance. You released a shaky breath, as you clung to Cesar desperately as if you would slip away.

You could hear his heart beating from inside his chest a rhythmic sound, it lulled you as your grip loosened on the man's shirt. You felt the comforting sound of the wind blowing past you two, filling your mind.

"So what's going on with you?"

"I've just been...struggling with anxiety lately." you confessed embarrassed you buried your face into Cesars chest. You waited anxiously for his response afraid he would mock you, in retrospect there were many with problems far worse than yours, yet here you were, crying about it. You felt Cesars rough hand make its way under your chin as he brought you to meet his soft gaze, his dark pools filled with admiration and concern.

"I've never really dealt with anything like that, but I want to help you in any way I can. So just let me know and I'd do it for you my darling."

You felt Cesars cold lips brush against your forehead as he held you tighter. You felt the ghost of a smile spread across your pale cheeks.

"Thank you."