𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕭𝖔𝖝

(❁˃́ᴗ˂̀)(≧ᴗ≦✿)

(❁˃́ᴗ˂̀)(≧ᴗ≦✿)

"I did it! I told her, she's out!" Gloria yelled through Perlah's phone. Demi, Simone and Cameron were at her house hanging out when Gloria called about her plan to shut out Ines. But before that, Simone and Perlah made it to the latter's house when Cameron called and said he and Demi were coming over. After the talk the two just had on the way here, neither of them really had the strength to see said people on the phone. But there was no room for protest when Cameron hung up before Perlah could respond.

"And she just took it?" Cameron asked from beside Perlah on a beanbag chair.

"Yup!" Gloria responded.

"Okay! Good. I can delete her email." Demi stated from her space at Perlah's desk. "What email?" Gloria asked. "The anonymous one, telling her to eat shit." Simone said from Perlah's bed.

"Send it!" Gloria rushed our before backtracking, "No, don't! Just delete it. We're done." She finished before hanging up.

(❁˃́ᴗ˂̀)(≧ᴗ≦✿)

"You said you were done!" Simone yelled at Gloria before they all turned around to look at the very person they've been trying to get rid of, leaned up against the fence on her phone. "What happened to setting boundaries?!" Cameron continued.

"I extend the boarder, I gotta use her before I lose her." Gloria tried to reassure them but they were having non of it. And she could tell based on the finished looks on their faces. "Watch. Ines!" She yelled.

The others turned to look at whatever justification Gloria had to show them. "Those shirts aren't going to fold themselves." She told the girl sternly. Ines huffed, snatching the clothes from the fence to fold.

"You see? She's my bitch." Gloria told them happily. "Opp, ok a customers coming. Go, go, go." She shooed,pushing them away.

"Ugh, I cannot believe I have to keep dealing with that twit." Perlah groaned as she looked through the things the other yard sale was selling. "Tell me about it. I don't know how much more of her I can take." Cameron said, coming up behind her. They were both looking at a table of junk before something caught her eye. It was an old looking journal.

She picked it up, opening it to see that non of the pages were written on. The only thing that stood out about the book was gold indentations on the all black, letter cover. "Ooo, this is nice. Nice hard cover, thick pages. I can do something with this. And I just so happen to be in need of a new journal." She said out loud.