𝖀𝖓𝖊𝖝𝖕𝖊𝖈𝖙𝖊𝖉 𝕱𝖗𝖎𝖊𝖓𝖉

(ɔˆ ³(ˆᴗˆc)

(ɔˆ ³(ˆᴗˆc)

"Camerooney!!" Perlah as she eased her way over to the lunch table Cameron was sitting at, alone. Her turned his head at the sound of her voice as he was cutely eating mandarins out of a fruit cup. He squinted his eyes at her when she sat down next to him. "What do you want? I haven't heard that name in ages." He said to the girl, chewing on his fruit.

Perlah fringed hurt at his words, gasping with a hand over her chest. "How could you? We've known each other for more than a decade, and you dare say this to me! You dare think I want something from you?!" She asked, making her voice give off a joking tone. Cameron watched her the whole time, a content smile on his face, amused by her acting.

Perlah then dropped the character, giving up. "Ok, I'm done. But seriously, I have to ask you something." She told him, her tone dropping into a serious one.

"Shoot." He said.

"Do you trust me?" She asked him, laying her head on her palms as she looked at him. He nodded his head, still picking at his fruit. "You're my emergency contact." He shrugged.

Perlah nodded, looking off as she contemplated her next words. "Would you tell me if you were scarred by someone?" She asked. "Because you know, scars only heal with Vitamin E and a good talk."

"Depends on what happened." He told her, picking more fruit. Perlah nodded some more, using the head motion as a way to cope with her nerves at what she was about to say.

"So I was talking to Andre-," She started and was immediately cut off by Cameron.

"You were talking to Andre? Why were you talking to Andre?" He asked her, brows slightly frowned as she sat down his food. Perlah stared at him, a questioning look in her eyes.

"You left us with him this morning and he started spilling the dirty laundry of you guy's relationship. And I just wanted to know...who scarred you and why are you still hung up on them?" Perlah asked, just spitting it out as fast as she could to avoid the tension of the question. Cameron sat there, nerves already on turbo mode at her question.

Perlah tried to ease his discomfort before it got out of hand. "You don't have to tell me if you don't want to. I totally understand. And I don't mean to intrude on your relationship either. It's just that......I thought we were best friends. We are supposed to tell each other everything, well we can tell each other everything with judgment. I want to know what bothers you, even if you think it's gonna bother me. Annoy me if you have to! Know you have me, at all times, always." She told him softly, resting a hand on his shoulder.

Cameron stared at Perlah, a distant look in his eyes trying to absorb all the information she just gave him. His eyes made Perlah nervous as she looked at him as well. He sighed, looking down at the table.