𝕮𝖔𝖓𝖘𝖙𝖆𝖓𝖙 𝕬𝖗𝖌𝖚𝖒𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖘

。゚.(*♡'◡' 人'◡' ♡*)゚ °・

(*♡'◡' 人'◡' ♡*)゚ °・

。゚.(*♡'◡' y人'◡' ♡*)゚ °・

"What do you got?" Gloria asked Demi urgently as she slammed the door to her room. Perlah and Simone were sitting on Gloria's bed, watching the whole things go down.

"Excuse me?" Demi questioned, checking Gloria's tone. "I am not gonna walk you through all the details of Operation Bum-Rush, points to Perlah, if you're not even gonna take a respectful tone with me." She told Gloria. Not taking notice of Perlah nodding her head in a boastful motion and Simone pushing her lightly, laughing, She then pointed her finger to the girl's chest, pushing her back with each word. "You haven't spent one minute helping with the curse today, which you..don't really need to because this is my world and wheelhouse and I'm not an irresponsible asshat like you sister, okay?" She yelled at Gloria.

"Yes! I love this color on you!" Gloria beamed. "And I give you full responsibility and authority to lead us out of the darkness and into the light, especially given all that's going on outside that door right now. So, what's next? What do we need to do?" Gloria asked, finally leaving all things to Demi, giving her full control.

Demi smiled, before answering her. "A leave-out ceremony." She told her, waiting for a response. And it seemed that all hope she had was automatically washed away with her words when Gloria's face dropped. "That's not a real thing." She told the girl.

"Are you seriously questioning me right now?" Demi asked her, her voice wavering with stress. "It's basic ghost knowledge! You can't just throw shit up in the air. Ghost don't catch." She yelled at Gloria.

"But what if they do?" Perlah quietly asked Simone, laying down on Gloria's bed.

The latter pursed her lips, thinking for a bit before shrugging. "It all makes sense. What's the ceremony?" She asked Demi, causing her to sigh before telling her the plan.

"So, I verified directly with the ghost's family that the box was important to the ghost, and we need to give it back. We do the leave-out ceremony because, as I said, ghosts don't catch, and we also have a curse. So the ceremony protects us from giving back the box but keeping the curse." She said, almost done but continued seeing as Gloria was about to ask something. "And before you ask, the answer is basic curse knowledge. Actually, it's more intermediate curse knowledge but I'm dumbing it down in layman's terms so it's basically basic." She finished.

Simone looked her shoulder to Perlah who was still laying down. Perlah could see the love-sick look in Simone's eyes with the small smile to match. Simone then pulled out her phone, texting the girl. Perlah was just looking at her before her phone buzzed, and she read it. "I think I'm really in love." Simone typed out. And Perlah laughed at the girl, knowingly patting her shoulder.