Chapter 1

<3

<3

I'm currently having a staring contest with my ceiling. I think the ceiling is winning, but I'm not 100 percent sure. I didn't realize it was the morning until my alarm started to ring. I went downstairs to be met with the amazing smell of pancakes, which could only be made by my brother because everyone other than him and I can cook now. He is not my biological brother, you see I was adopted when I was about 14, by the Newman'ls which they happen to be the British mafia.

"What is this masterpiece's smell?" I said as I walked into the kitchen, "Well, since you asked, it's blueberry pancakes with jam and milk." That was the response I got back.

After breakfast, I went to the living room to turn on the TV, but that didn't work out because I'm now being chased around the house by my brother Elis laughing my ass off with the tv remote in my right hand. The doorbell rang, but I didn't pay much attention to it because I knew someone would get it.

I somehow made my way to the front door and stopped in place. I saw my mom, Lorilynn, and my dad, Charley, with a lady in a navy blue blazer and a matching skirt and a pin that had 'ss' on it. "Get over here, you little bitch!" Elis yelled. Just then Arlen and Elijah came to see what all the commotion was about. That's when the lady spoke up: "As I was saying a second ago, my name is Mrs. Kathie, and I work with social services." With that, our eyes became wide like they were going to pop out of our head, and we all knew why. I mean, who wouldn't notice that it looks like the Newman's adopted a kid and were being abusive to them? And that is how I knew we were in some deep, deep shit.

"I have come to see how you guys interact with ms. Mazikeene and from what I see this home is not fitt for her so Mazikeene will you please go pack your bags and we will leave" this bitch is soo fucking annoying like hell I'm going to leave. So I stay where I'm at until mum and dad give me a look as if saying ' do as she is saying we will call you.'

And that is how I ended up in a very uncomfortable police chair it's a sad sad story & depressing. I was about to fall asleep when Miss, 'I'm going to take you away from the only family you have ever known.' Honestly, I didn't know her name, and I don't want to find out. "I'm so sorry, but I have to take a blood sample for a DNA test," she said. You know, what you should be saying sorry for is taking me away from my family, which is what I was going to say, but I just nodded.

She said something about finding my biological family after she had a doctor, or what I believe was a doctor, take a blood sample. I don't know; I'm too sleep-deprived to deal with this.

 I don't know; I'm too sleep-deprived to deal with this

I've had a rough day. Some stupid gang tried to steal some of the shipments I had on the way, and let's just say they are no longer breathing. I was so lost in my thoughts that I didn't realize my phone was ringing until my son Antony answered it—well, more like shoved the phone into my face.

"Hello, is this Stefano Lombardi I'm talking to?" A woman on the other end of the line stated,

"Yes, it is I," I replied.

"Great, well, I'm here in the British country jail, and I have what I'm sure to be your daughter, Mazikeene Valentina-rose Lombardi; she needs a guardian, and since we are always trying to reunite families, would you like to take her in?" the woman said.

"Yess, I would appreciate it if you could send me the address right away, and I will be there tomorrow," I said, standing up and giggling like a fool after finally regaining custody of my daughter that I haven't seen in 13 years.

<3

Hope you love it & like it so far.

-Lots of love me