Chapter 18

I Had seen her

I Had seen her.

I had seen her walk in the school.

I had seen her walk to the office.

I had seen her in the lunchroom sitting with Luckas and Aris.

I had seen her looking at me as the car with all of them took off.

I had noticed every little detail,
the smile on her lips,
The laugh that came out of her mouth,
The way she held her head so so high,
And gosh I have missed her.

I had missed all of them.

I wanted to cry but I couldn't it was like my head was under water and I couldn't breathe I was suffocating in nothingness.

No one was pushed my head in this water. No one was holding me down but I couldn't get up.

I was stuck.

I had gotten to the house one way or another I couldn't remember I don't even know where I was going I heard someone speaking like they were talking to me.

And I'm scared I have no idea what's going on my chest is rising my head is spiraling.

I felt arms around me I was being pulled into someone chest I can hear their heart beating. It was calming I could breathe again it didn't feel like I was under water in a way I felt safe.

I've come to realization that that I was in Raphael's room we were on his bed he was holding me close to him and I felt loved I never really felt this way loved I know people love me all my life I knew people had loved me but this felt different like it was real in way.

My breathing was now normal I looked up at Raphael as if asking what happened.

"You were in the hall and fell to your knees it was obvious you were having some type of panic attack so I took you to my room" he said holding me tighter "can I sleep here like right now" I asked I was still scared I refuse to believe that was a panic attack something happened I think i really couldn't care less I wanted to sleep I am physically and mentally exhausted and I want to sleep.

Raphael pulled me down with him so we were laying down having his arms still rapped around me I was safe I was not drowning in some type of nothingness I was safe in my big brother's arms falling into a dreamless sleep.

I woke up to yelling Raphael wasn't laying down with me but their was yelling going on in the hall.

I thought it would pass the yelling but it just kept getting louder and louder. So I got up I couldn't go back to sleep not with this going on.

I opened the door it was chaos. I leaned on the door I wanted out. And then it hit me they were here.

They were here.

Why are they here?

"Where the fuck is Reine!"

It took those 5 words to make sense of this chaos. Lou was gone. Gone. How could this have happened? I turned around looking at the clock in Raphael's room 11:57 p.m. The numbers glowed in the dark room. I had completely forgotten about the chaos out side the room.

They were still yelling no one noticed me and how I was walking to my room. Lou was gone and I will do whatever it takes to get her back even if that means death.

Hope u enjoyed I know this is short

Love, me