Chapter 4

On the Street

(Y/N) POV

Now I'm just walking around aimlessly just want to relieve fatigue. In fact, it's not uncommon for me to have unlucky things happen to me. When I arrived at the park where there was a vending machine for drinks I saw someone trying to reach for one of the buttons but because she was short she had a hard time reaching it. I approached her so I could help her.

 I approached her so I could help her

(Y/N): Need an help?

???: (turn back) Huh? who are you?

(Y/N): You can't reach that, right. Maybe I can help you.

???: No need, I can do it myself.

(Y/N): *sigh* Whatever.

I walked away from her but she called me back.

???: Wait a minutes!

(Y/N): Hmmm? (turn back)

???: I...need.. your help...please.

I went back to her, got what she wanted from the vending machine and gave it to her.

(Y/N): Here.

???: Thank you.

(Y/N): Anyways, why are you alone here, where are your friends?

???: We're busy for rehearsal. Why did you want to know it?

(Y/N): I'm just wondering, no more.

???: I see, then goodbye.

I saw her leave me just like that while I just stood in front of the vending machine and didn't think anything else.

(Y/N): *sigh* Better I back home now.

.

.

.

Tomorrow....Evening

CiRCLE

It's been so long I've not coming here, are they still remember me? I've never come back here again because it never crossed my head at all, even if I wanted to play a few instruments but I couldn't. I entered CiRCLE through the entrance, inside I could see a woman looking like she was keep her booth.