Chapter 5

Shcool's Rooftop....Breaktime

(Y/N) POV

(Y/N): Hey Yuka, are you okay not with Hime right now? Usually you always with her while breaktime, remember!?

Yuka: Yes. But she's busy right now, I cannot disturb her.

Now I'm resting with my close friend named Yuka, he is the boyfriend of Hime, the most beautiful girl in my school. Compared to Hime who has very beautiful charisma, Yuka can be said to be the opposite of Hime where he doesn't have charisma like a handsome face, he's just an ordinary boy at school. When the students knew out that the two of them were dating, many students were not willing with their relationship, even the male students threatened Yuka to break up with her.

(Y/N): I see. So that why you got lunch with me here, hehe.

He just silent.

(Y/N): By the way, are you still the enemy of the boys in this school, huh?

Yuka: You don't need to ask that, you know the answer, right?

(Y/N): I understand, You're the boss.

Yuka: Instead of the boss, it's better if it's an amoeba.

(Y/N): Don't be like that, did you want Hime to hear that? 

Yuka: Nevermind.

(Y/N): *sigh* You're so cold as usual.

Our breaktime has end and we return to our classroom.

.

.

.

.

On the  Street

On my way to work, I always use the quiet route because I still like the silence before hearing the sound of metal colliding in the kitchen later. While on my way in the middle of the road when passing through a small alley where it was dark and dead end I saw a group of 3 men gathered there, but...

Man: Hey, how about you come with us for a bit?

Woman: Sorry,  i cannot do that! Excuse me!

Man: Don't be like that! We can have some fun time later, right!

Man: Agree,  I'm sure Shirasagi-san can't refuse their fan.

Is my ear has broken already? I heard right that they just mentioned Shirasagi-san? If it's true, I have to hit their heads so they give up. So I took some stone on the street and throw it to the Ugly Bastard who try do something bad to Shirasagi-san.

(Y/N): (throw some stone)

Man: (get hit some stone on their head) OUCH! HEY! WHO THE F*CK THROWING A STONE TO MY HEAD!

And yeah they turn around to look at me back with overflowing anger emotions.

Man: Do you have business with us? leave us, we're busy here.

(Y/N): (throw some stone again)

Man: (evade) So you wanna die, HUH!?

I threw away the stone I was carrying and raised my right hand up with the command to wait for them.

(Y/N): Wait! What is the behavior of fans like that to corner a woman in a place like this dead end? and you three attacked one woman who was alone, what a loser.

Man: WHA- YOU!!

When one of the three of them tried to lash out at me, one of his friends stopped him and asked me to negotiate.