Chapter 12

Chapter 12, Temporary Marking

    Xia Houyu already had a guess in her mind, she pulled Gu Xun's wrapped arms aside and locked them aside, and asked him calmly, "Did you bring an inhibitor?"

    Gu Xun looked at Xia Houyu's movements, feeling very worried. Displeased. In fact, he just felt a little uncomfortable with Lin Ziyang's pheromone at first. Although he was a little sensitive, he could still suppress it. But later, when he felt Xia Houyu's pheromone, he felt the familiar feeling at the airport.

    He was in a hurry to go out this time, he didn't have time to bring inhibitors, and he didn't expect to encounter such a situation, but the moment he saw the alpha in front of him, miraculously, the anxiety in his heart dissipated unconsciously . It seems that as long as Xia Houyu is there, he doesn't have to worry about anything, even if she temporarily marks him, it doesn't seem to matter. After all, there's nothing wrong with making a temporary mark between friends, right?

    But now when he saw Xia Houyu's resistance to him, he flinched subconsciously.

    It's just that the body's reaction quickly surged up, Gu Xun didn't care about that much, he just felt that Xia Houyu's actions just made him very unhappy, he didn't want to answer Xia Houyu's question, and wanted to continue pestering him persistently. go up.

    Xia Houyu could feel the spread of his pheromones, and the glands behind Alpha's neck were also a little hot, but in this situation, it is naturally impossible to do anything.

    She tried her best to restrain her instinctive desire and looked around. When the conflict happened just now, there were a few spectators, but later Lin Ziyang released pheromones, causing those people to disperse immediately. They were just ordinary people, they couldn't stand Lin Ziyang's pheromone attack at all, so they had to leave.

    Xia Houyu looked at Gu Xun, who was not forgiving, and remembered that the director told her before that he had prepared a rest room for her. Now that Gu Xun was in a situation, he had to take him to his rest room before asking about the inhibitor.

    Xia Houyu never thought of physically treating Gu Xun. After all, in her world, no matter whether it is a temporary mark or a lifetime mark, it is not something that ordinary friends can do.

    It's just that Xia Houyu wanted to take Gu Xun away, but Gu Xun was unwilling. He only felt that Xia Houyu disliked him, and he was very depressed. Coupled with his physical discomfort, he was not willing to cooperate with Xia Houyu at all.

    Xia Houyu felt that the concentration of white tea-flavored pheromones was getting thicker and thicker. Finally, he had no choice but to hug him horizontally and strode towards the rest room.

    Although Gu Xun is about the same height as Xia Houyu, he is an Omega with a small frame. The weight he holds in his hands is nothing to Xia Houyu who has been exercising for a long time. She didn't expect that Gu Xun was so light, she subconsciously frowned and thought, where did the food that Gu Xun usually eats go?

    Just a momentary distraction, she was soon interrupted by Gu Xun.

    "Gu Xun, what are you doing?!" Xia Houyu felt a wet touch and warm breath on his neck, and couldn't help but stop, followed by a hard-pressed desire|desire .

    She hugged Gu Xun with both hands, she couldn't free her hand to push away her still fussy head, so she could only speed up her pace, trying her best to ignore the continuous sucking kisses on her neck.

    Finally arrived at the rest room, Xia Houyu put Gu Xun on the sofa, her eyes wandered around the room, and saw a glass of cold water on the dressing table, without hesitation, she poured the water on her hand, and then put her cold hand on it. Gu Xun's face.