Chapter 34

Chapter 34

    Gu Xun's position is arranged neither forward nor backward, at the tenth place, he will soon be there.

    After he took the stage, everyone's eyes lit up.

    The screenwriter's looks are too high, not worse than the actors present here.

    Gu Xun is dressed very casually today, a pair of black jeans, a dark blue loose suit jacket on the upper body, and a pure white shirt lining.

    The stage lights were bright, not only did not take away half of his light, but made him more dazzling.

    The young man has red lips and white teeth, clear facial features, and naturally bends down to salute. It makes people seem to have seen the young man in the book "the spring breeze is proud of the horseshoe disease, and he can see all the flowers in Chang'an in one day". His eyebrows and eyes are full of youthful spirit.

    Gu Xun likes to cherish the vigor and vitality in the eyes of others, but he doesn't know that the colorful colors of spring are already in full bloom in his own eyes.

    Xia Houyu looked at the outstanding young man in the camera, her eyes were full of pride, she was not afraid of him flying away, she only hoped that he could fly far and high, wishing that he would always be the proud and brave Young Master Gu, and she would be his forever haven.

    Gu Xun stood on the stage, quietly waiting for the judges' answers.

    The host waited for a while, looked at Gu Xun, who had a cold and dignified demeanor beside him, and asked a question curiously: "Gu Xun, I heard that you already have a partner, right? Would it be convenient for you to talk about her?"

    Listen When this question came up, the barrage instantly became lively, obviously not only the host was curious about this question.

    "Hurry up, hurry up, I've already pricked up my ears."

    "I'm so curious about whether Gu Xun's partner is a man or a woman, answer quickly!"

    ...

    Gu Xun was startled when he heard this question, and then he reacted, his eyebrows and eyes were naked. Visibly gentle, he smiled and replied: "What do you want to ask?"

    "It seems that you have never disclosed any information about him, so I will start by asking about gender."

    "She is A female alpha." Gu Xun answered directly without being shy.

    "Oh~ Then when you two are together, do you pet her or she pets you?" the host asked narrowly.

    Gu Xun's face turned red when he heard the words, apparently he didn't expect the host to ask such a question, but he said in a flat tone, "Next question."

    "Wow~ Gu Xun blushed." A microscope netizen said.

    "I went back and looked at it on purpose. Gu Xun really blushed. It seems that Gu Xun is the one who is favored."

    "I think so too."

    ...

    Xia Houyu saw the bullet screen, and a smile flashed across his eyes I didn't mind, I did it manually, and finally gave up.

    Some things, just know it yourself.

    Before the host asked the next question, the final result was already out.

    But the first one released was only the score of the professional judges, 74 points.

    Very low, among all the screenwriters who appeared, it was the bottom one.