Arrival To The Wedding - Chapter 9

Mashiho's POV:

Why did I agree to come here? I should've just said that I was occupied with something.

I should've just said that I couldn't attend somebody's wedding without envy burning inside of me.

Oh but God why, why did it come to this? Why do I have to go through the agony of seeing the only guy I've ever loved get married to my own cousin?

This tragic ending..what sin did the two of us commit for everything to come to an end? What was our sin? Him loving me or me loving him?

I had so many questions and no answers.

I sighed deeply and got up on my feet to get ready. Nobody was gonna come pick me up and comfort me, I had to do it myself. I took a nice warm shower which calmed me down. These mood swings were getting exhausting though.

Therapy didn't do shit, did it?

After showering, I let my hair dry naturally and decided to take my clothes out. I couldn't believe this was really happening. I couldn't help but sigh deeply.

Flashback (A year ago):

"Oh my god, babe look at this!"

I looked over my shoulder to look at what Junkyu hyung was showing me. It was such a beautiful wedding venue that I had to stop what I was doing.

"Woah that's absolutely stunning."

"There you have it, we're going to this one a 100%. Well, that is if you like it."

"Ey I love it, hyungie. And tell me, you really think anything is gonna beat this?"

He shook his head and I smirked triumphantly.

"That's what I thought."

End of flashback

After getting ready, I decided to just wait in my room cuz I was so not in the mood to go downstairs to an empty house. Further reminding me of how the both of them had gone to get ready at different places. Could've at least asked us if we wanted to come. Not so hospitable of them now is it?

Snap out of it, Mashiho.

I shook my head to get rid of the intrusive thoughts and decided to wait for Hyunsuk hyung to finish getting ready in the bathroom. After a while, I started getting impatient so I called out his name.

"Hyunsuk hyung!"

"Wait a minute. I'm almost done."

"Bro what's taking you so long?"

"Be patient, my child!"

I rolled my eyes and huffed. Finally the door opened. And when I tell you I gasped, I did.

He looked absolutely beautiful omg? He put on light makeup, styled his hair to have light curls and wore the same outfit as me cuz bestie culture.

For some reason, he gasped when he saw my face.

"Omg Shiho, visuals!"

I rolled my eyes and smiled softly. He ruffled my hair and said,"I'm here with you, always." I scrunched my nose at the level of cringe (I wasn't used to that level of sweetness) and he said,"Ey I'm being nice here and you're being a brat. Come, I'll style your hair."

I have no idea what he was doing to my hair but I just know that it was a lot of blow drying. After he was done, damn I looked cool.

He sat with me and said,

"As you probably already know, Junkyu and Doyoung went to salons to get ready. Now that we're ready, we're gonna be taking a cab to the venue even though there's a car cuz both of us don't know the way around. Don't wanna be late to get there, right? Uh..Shiho?"