chapter 5

TW: mention of sh, making out, alcohol

Dazai had a small garage at his house with lots of stuff in it and since Christmas were coming dazai's mother told them to bring the tree, decoration and the shiny star that she was so proud of. Chuuya may have been short but he was goof at carrying things so he decided to help dazai out since he was all skin and bones. "Here lets move this, I think the tree is behind it".

Suddenly something caught chuuya's eye "hey what's this?" "Oh that? My old piano" chuuya took the cover off the massive black instrument and was suprised by it "woah, it seems such a good quality and I dont think it's broken since it has been here over the years, we should get it upstairs" "My mom doesn't like it" "why not?" Dazai put the cover back and moved some boxes that were infront of the plastic Christmas tree "it was my father's, after some time she didn't like to see it in the house and spent a whole day moving it here all alone since at that time I couldn't move my arms, they were numb" "why?" "Self harm" he said and grabbed the tree "come help me and stop standing there" "aw can't poor dazai carry fake tree?" "Aw can't our majesty try and help dazai carry the tree or doesn't he want to get his rich hands dirty?" he said whinning as the ginger rolled his eyes.

As they placed the tree next to the couch and hang the lights and decorations around the house they rested their bodies. Chuuya was sitting while dazai was laying with his head on chuuya's legs and especially thighs as he was playing with his bandages "hey could you stop blowing that dirty ass smoke on me" chuuya inhaled some of the air and blew it again at the bruenette's face. Even if it bothered him he couldn't help but think what other things that fucking mouth of the ginger could do and how hot he looked by holding the ciggarete and playing it on his lips. He wanted his lips to be the one he was playing not a paper with nicotine inside it.

"God youre so annoying" chuuya leaned his face closer to dazai's and chuckled "am I really that annoying mr osamu?" He said and placed the ciggaretes on dazai's mouth while he ran his finger on the bandaged boy's lips. "Yes you are" he said and threw the ciggarete on the floor "well it was worth a shot" he said and rested his back.

Suddenly someone was yelling the short male's name "chuuya! Come get your guitar! Tachihara brought it here, it looks brand new" kouyou and another ginger entered the room. He looked so cool, he was wearing baggy jeans that were too big for him with a belt, a shirt with a zip up sweater on top of it and a tie while his ears were full of piercings. "Nakahara, how you doing? I fixed your guitar since your ex made sure to break it in our last show" "Thanks tachi" he said and got up and hit his friend slightly "hey there" he said and waved to the bruenette but he just turned away to leave and whispered and quiet "hey". It's not like he had social anxiety or anything, he just didn't like people, especially when they randomly come into his house.

Tachihara stayed for some hours, they talked, smoked and drank alchohol with chuuya till the moon was up, he started hearing sex talks that he for sure didn't wanna hear but since his mother and kouyou were sleeping he had to quiet the two boys down "hey you, could you shut up because we are not home alone?" he said with a sarcastic tone but a smile, before drunk chuuya could start saying the nonsense he was ranting about the next time dazai put his hand on his mouth and shut him up "be a good boy and shut up okay?" he said and grabbed tachihara from the collar with his other hand "you on the couch, you are coming upstairs with me".

The taller ginger knocked himself down on the comfortable couch while dazai helped chuuya to get upstairs. When he layed on his bed and thought that chuuya did the same, the ginger was on top of him and placed his fingers on dazai's lips and the inside of his mouth "oh how I love that mouth of yours" "oh God not again, get off chuuya" chuuya didn't even listen to dazai and ran his hand through the inside of the bruenette's shirt, his chest wasn't bandaged but his stomach was, that didn't bother the ginger though.

"Chuuya I'm not going to have sex with you you're drunk" before he could say anything else chuuya had taken off his shirt and tried to take dazai's off too "chuuya put your shirt back" dazai tried his best to be responsible. First he couldn't have sex with his mom's friend's son, secondly chuuya was drunk so he may regret it in the morning and he wouldn't want that and lastly the boy was a fucking troublemaker and two years older than him. Oh but how he wanted to see chuuya naked and kiss him and touch him gently. "Oh fuck it." he said and pressed his lips against chuuya's ones.

They both wanted and waited for that kiss for four months. Chuuya took off dazai's shirt and kissed and bit his neck roughly, leaving marks on his sensitive skin "you don't know how long I have been waiting this, to touch you, to feel you." Oh don't worry dazai was thinking the same thing.

The next day kouyou went into their room seeing them both shirtless and dazai having hickeys on his neck, they didn't do anything else since chuuya after a lot of achohol, passed out on top of the bruenette. "Oh God, I'm not ready for this today, is tachihara naked too?" she said to herself sighed. Gladly tachihara had all his clothes on and was making coffee for all of them "Goodmorning Mrs ozaki" "goodmorning to you too" she said and took a sip from her coffee "perfect as ever, you sure know how to make coffee tachihara."