chapter 8

6 July 2011

TW: sa

"No! Get off me!" the old man smiled while he let go of his chin that he was holding "oh I can't wait to get my hands on you, I'm sure my friends agree with me" "if you dare to touch me im going to cut your finger off!" he chuckled while the poor boy was shaking because he was cold, a skinny body that you could almost see his bones while he was naked, that was all this men paid for. They paid to use a child's body to please themselves. "Your mother will get money for that ya know, for your hospital isn't that correct? Aw the poor little boy doesn't eat or makes himself throw up? How sad" he said and leaned closer to the ginger, he could feel his breath on his skin as they made an intense eye contact.

He tried to be strong and said to himself 'i will just push them away' but he couldn't. At that moment he froze. He was so scared and in pain his body couldn't even react, he was just there letting himself on them because he couldn't move, not even a muscle. He opened his mouth to say something but nothing came out, just a gasp.

Even his eyes were trembling in fear of what they were doing to him. He could hear their chuckles, moans and plans about how or where they will touch him next. He pretended that he didn't hear but he wanted to scream and push everyone away but how could he? He was a weak 14 year old.

"Chuuya! Chuuya!" suddenly he woke up. The short boy was sweating and his hair were messy while his bedsheets were taken out of the bed mattress because of how he was constantly moving around all night. "What happened?" "You were screaming 'stop, stop!'" he sighed "fuck sorry I don't know what happened" he got up and ran the palm of his hand through his hair and then stretched his back a little bit "come on lets go get breakfast, I want to go swimming after" "but you're useless at it!" the bruenette said and laughed "oh shut up!"

They were sitting at the table, kouyou, dazai's mother, chuuya and dazai. "Chuuya, I heard you screaming across the room. What happened?" the bandaged boy's mother said. He chocked on his cereal and dazai just patted his back. After he stopped choking he pulled a strand of his hair twirling it and replied "nothing, probably what a nightmare, I don't remember".

After awkward silence they finally finished eating and changed their pijamas to swimsuits and ran while competing who would reach the shore first "Ha! Now who is a loser?" chuuya said with a proud smirk plastered on his face "Sure but can you swim till that boat as quick as I can?" he said and jumped on the water quickly. Usually their aren't any people or boats around there, that's why dazai had taken off his bandages too, he thought it was just him and chuuya and that the boat was abandoned but he was wrong. Dazai reached it first and chuuya after 2 seconds but as they caught their breath the dark eyed boy looked behind him just to see a man in his 50s looking at him with some fish on his boat.

"Can I help you young man?" he smiled softly so that he looked nice and kind to the old male "no, we don't need anything, thank you-" but before he could continue the man said something "nakahara? Is that you?" chuuya had a terrified look on his face and tried to swam away from the boat but the grey haired man leaned closer to him and grabbed him his chin harshly "you're still as beautiful as ever" dazai tried to stop the man but he hit him with the wooden paddle "how about go to my house now mhm? Is your angelic mother here too?"

But the ginger wasn't weak anymore. He slapped him, grabbed dazai by the waist because he felt dizzy and left as fast as he could "lets see who can't swim you shitty dazai".

When they reached home after a lot of running they tried their hair with towels "who was he?" "One of the men that sexually assaulted me" dazai looked straight into chuuya's deep blue ocean eyes and pulled his hand on his palm gently but before he could say anything kouyou burst into the bathroom and snatched the short boy's hand "pack your things! We're leaving! Now" but dazai didn't have the same opinion as her. He didn't let go of his hand and stared deep into her eyes with a killer look, she wouldn't let her take chuuya away that easily, although that look made her feel uncomfortable, she looked at the bruenette with pity "I know he's here. We have to go" she said after a while.

He didn't have a choice, he packed his things and didn't say a thing, he did all of it in silence "hey, you should come by again" no reply. Dazai knew he was planning something but he said played along the wondering boy that knew nothing. "Put your suitcases in the car" no word, not even a sigh.

He ran to dazai's room to get some stuff he had left "so you're just leaving without saying anything?" he didn't even look at him "yeah" he turned back to look at him but before he could say anything else dazai leaned closer, he was about to kiss him but stopped. No. He would regret it, he would regret it for sure, chuuya had a girlfriend in the past, he isn't gay, and also what would their families think? It would be horrific for both of them. "Lets go downstairs".

Before he got in the car he hugged dazai and placed something on his hand and gave him a captivating stare that dazai was trapped on.

The car started but after some seconds of driving he opened the door widely and jumped out "Are you crazy?! Get back in!" but the car didn't stop, it was too late, there was a tunnel with bars closing and opening it and his mother had passed that. She couldn't just turn back.

He ran and ran until he reached osamu's house and there he was, a tall bandaged boy waiting for him at the doorstep like a puppy waiting for its owner, he fell on his arms and kissed him. That kiss felt like heaven, like it was just them against the world, nobody else, it was passion, it was true love, that's what it felt like. Chuuya's lips tasted like ciggaretes and at first dazai was surpised but instantly accepted the kiss and pressed their lips together with more force.

When they stopped to catch their breath they realised Nikolai was behind them, staring and waiting for them to finish "did I ruin the moment?" he said with a chuckle.

Author notes:
Long time no see, I actually hate how this chapter turned out but I had to update so