chapter 7

Ok duckys here chapter 7 of my rewriten version, so yes no , maybe?
Im sorry its going so slow....

Severus povg

Severus sighed as he watched poppy go back to her room and  leaned on her chair.

He closed his door as he looked into the fire, he opened  a cabinet and grab a bottle of fire whiskey and a tumbler, he poored a generous amount of whiskey into the tumbler,  and drained it.

He allowed his mind to wonder to harry, to his past, then back to harry.

He swolled another drink of his whiskey. He noted the sickly color of the child skin and hair which smells like grease. The child had abviously not had a bath in a while.

He swished his tumbler watching it glow in the firelight , watching the fire play with the liquid making it shimmer and glow like a tiny flame was inside the glass.

Severus sighed once more and bottled the whiskey,  wishing he could claim sick tommorow and just drink his bottle of fire whiskey and forget the world.

But sadly he had potions to work, work to finish grading, a new schedule to make for the coming year, and two master one who he lived to survive and the other a old fool who known better yet messed with faith daily not caring who he hurt in process only that he gained more power in the end.