chapter 6

Thanks you to those who are reading my store, I luv u lots:-D
Snape was in a state of shock,Harry potter,the Golden boy, his source of a constant headache, was raped by someone in his own family no less.
He always known tuneys husband was no good just like the women herself.
Snape started into his Calderon, which currently was brewing a calming draught.
The boy needs it after all he's done,and seen even the dark Lord wasn't that sick to use a child in that way if he seen albus doing that he would have killed him an that family,then taken care of the child,although if anyone told anyone they never believed it.
But he has an still is doing it,currently as of severs known the dark Lord has 5 children all from abused family's of some shape or form.
Occasionally the dark Lord would send a picture or two to him showing severs his growing family in them all the children looked happy an well cared form, in them all the dark Lord,or Tom riddle beaming his pride at the camera.
Severs sighed an ran his hands though his hair
Harry was going to be a potion waiting to explode, the question was when and where?Severs hoped it was in a empty room with him so he could calm the boy,but knowing that idiot he keep his feelings bottled up till they explode like a bottle of fizzy pop.
Severs add the last ingredient to the potion an stired once before sitting down with a sigh of relief, he need a apprentice he had to many potions to make an too little time to spare.
He was exhausted he barely have any sleep an when he did he dreamed of horde things, things he wished he never seen.
Severs closed his eyes an drifted into a light sleep.
It was dark you could hear the screams of people being tortured, or driven mad by Bogarts.
It smelled of peppermint, a smell one would not associated a dungeon with,unless you now who was running it.
Severs my boy!
I turn to see Albus Dumbledore walking toward me with a twinkle in his eye an a skip in his step.
Albus. I sayed coldly
Now,Now my boy rejoice the Dark Lord is dead, why are you down here instead of at the party with everyone else?
I grimaced
They where drunk levitating hats on my head if I didn't leave I would have killed them all.
Albus nod as if to say I see.
We walk along the hall this we go though a portrait of a drunken knight singing the witch is dead by Black heart....stupid rubbish songs now a day's.

Sorry everyone I have to cut this chappy short my dog just died so plz be patient with me