chapter 4

So do u all like the rewrite version? I hope so ! Plz read some of my other fanfics it will make me so happy! ( severus his me the head) oh right plz read , vote, and reviews!

Severus walked to the painting that head poppys chamber's from view. He ran a hand on the edge of the painting and step through the painting into poppys chamber's. It was decorated in soft colors or gold, amber, and yellows, the furniture looked soft and inviting and their on a couch was the weaslys twins. Pale , and looking ready to faint at any minute  not at all how he normally saw them all smiles and pranks. He handed them both a calming draught apiece and watched as they downed it not even grimce at the taste just staring at him with wide simi- glazed eyed.

Severus sighed siting down so he would be eye level with the twins. It normal gave a child comfert when he did this showing he was listening to them and generally gave a dame about them unlike that old fool of a headmaster who just lied and told them it would be fine.

The twins finally manged to speak after the calming draught kicked in.

Fred ( i guess even im not sure XD) what happened to harry?!
George : is he ok? Who hurt him? How did he get to the burrow?

Severus held up a hand to stop the child rambling.

Severus:  mr.potter is fine thanks to you to for finding him the boy owes you his life. Secondly we are not sure but trust me we will look into what happened to mr.potter and how he got in ..that state. And lastly he managed to get their by accidental magic .

Fred: but..

Severus held up a hand to stop him.

Severus:  mr.weaslys im afraid we don't know what happened to mr.potter or why only when he wakes up will we managed to find out how or why. Trust me we will get the person responsible for the crime.

Meanwhile severus would curse the person responsible for hurting the boy there was more then one way to torture someone then with magic.