TICK-TOCK

⚠️ ANIMAL'S DEATH.

1988 June 3rd Friday 10:30 am...

Another POV.

The sound of heavy rain clashed on to the window and loud thunder roars through the sky.
The whole sky lights up from the lightening.

Barcode hates Strom's. He's always been scared of them. But he didn't have to worry about it much because where they lived they rarely got any storms. Only sometimes. Which is why he thought it was weird that they got a storm tonight. The sky was clear and the news didn't predict any tunder storms.

Another strike of lightening then strikes lighting the sky up and knocking the power out. Barcode jumped up out of his blankets scared. One thing he hates is the dark. Barcode can't stand the dark , he's always feared it.

Barcode took his flashlight out and started walking towards the basement. He felt even more scared because he was home alone.

He lived with his sister , creamy. She was out on a date though. Barcodes and creamy's parents died in a car crash when they were just little. Creamy and barcode was in the car but they survived it. Unfortunately it was to late for their parents. Barcode can still remember their parents laying their covered in blood. Ever since then him and creamy lived with Thier grandma but she passed away a few years back so it was just her and him now.

Barcode had light grey pants on and black sweater on. And He had his tape player in his pants pocket.

Barcodes outfit.

He walked down into the basement shinning his light over to the power box. He quickly tried regenerating it but the power still didn't come back on. Just then barcode heard the door fly open.

Barcode quickly ran upstairs and saw it wide open. The dog then ran out.

Barcode: shaggy no! Shaggy!

Barcode started to run after shaggy. Rain droplets dropped on to barcode soaking him. Barcode shivered from the coldness. He followed shaggy into the woods while still shinning his flashlight. He stopped to catch his breathe. Barcode shinned the flashlight around to see if he saw shaggy anywhere. He then started walking to look for him once again.

"Bark"

Barcode hears shaggy bark. It sounded a little far away. Barcode ran towards the barking. As he was running he tripped over something and fell making him get a cut I'm his head. As he set up he winced in pain from the cut on his head. Blood dripped down from his forehead. He sighed and got up while trying to wipe the blood away. He looked to see what he tripped over. He made a confused face when he seen it was a brown boot. It has blood on it. It was dried up though. Barcode was scared by the sight and quickly went towards the barking. He came up on a cave , it looked dark inside.

Barcode was terrified of what was inside the cave but he really loves his dog so he toughens up and manged to walk into the cave. He slowly made his way in shinning his flashlight. As he was walking he hears a footstep from behind him. He quickly turned around and looked but didn't see anything or anyone. He then turned around. But just as he turned around , he eyes widen in horror and he didn't have time to process anything.

Barcode: AHHHH!!!!!!

____

2023 January 3rd Friday 1:00 am...

Jeff's POV.

I throw the dirty towel over my shoulder that I used to clean the dishes with. And I walk to the door and flip the open sign to the close sign. I then go back into the kitchen and turn off the grills and start to clean it off.