LITTLE ONE SHOT STORIES.

aiden moaned as ashers hand wrapped around his neck slightly chocking him. Asher Gave him a smirk while planting a kiss on his neck. "He's starting to smell" Aiden said while Continuing to get choked. Asher threw a blanket over the dead guy , that's next to the bed. He was covered in blood , with a knife plunged into his neck. " Shh , this is our time , we'll take care of him later". Asher said stroking Aiden's thighs. 

aiden smiles and continues with Asher.

✓✓✓✓✓✓

story 2 THE DOLL.

carter lifted his eye brow seeing the strange box on his porch. It was a wooden brown box with a note on it. He picked the box up getting a strange feeling but brought it in the house anyways.

mason walked beside carter also giving the box a strange look. Mason: what's that? Mason asked sipping his green tea. 

carter: I don't know. But there's a note. Carter said opening the note. 

                                note:
pleasw take care of me and follow my rules.

rule1: don't turn the lights out.

rule2: feed me.

rule3: talk to me.

rule4: don't get me wet.

follow the rules or anything could happen. 

carter: ok that's creepy and weird. Who could've left this here? Mason shrugged opening the box only to find a creepy looking as doll. Her eyes were dark black , her hair was black , she had on a red dress and a scar going through her eye.

mason stepped back creeped out. Carter on the other hand picked the doll up. He looked at it looking at all the details. Mason: I say we throw it away. Mason said setting his tea down. Carter sat the doll down and pecked Mason on the cheek.

carter: it's not going to come alive and eat you. Carter said stroking masons face. Mason: fine , but if it starts walking around and disappearing I'm leaving.

carter: your cute when your scared. Carter laughed starting to kiss Mason. As they were kissing Carter's leg accidentally hit the coffee table causing the tea to spill everywhere. Mason and Carter quickly grabbed paper towels and started cleaning the mess up.

maaon: well looks like we already broke one rule. Mason said looked at the wet and sticky doll. They laughed at it drying her off. 

later that Night...

mason and Carter we're sleeping , all the lights we're off. Well except for one , and that was the front living room light were the doll was supposed to be.

mason had started to wake up to the sound of loud footsteps. He looked over realizing it wasn't Carter. He got up going to check the noise out. His eyes were a bit blurry once he had just woken up so he was trying to run them at the same time.

as he was walking he slipped on something landing on his butt. Mason: oww what the hell. Mason said getting up and seeing what he slipped on. He made a confused face when he saw something red. His first thought was blood , but who's blood? 

but he didn't notice the shadow emerging from behind him. It was tall , black hair , red dress , the same scar the doll had and those dark evil looking eyes. It was the doll.

mason turned around but he was too late , she lunges at him with her sharp razer blade teeth , almost like shark teeth but sharper. She rips his throat out , blood splatters everywhere. His guts are oozing out of his stomach while she licks her lips as blood drips down off of her mouth.