YOUR MY FOREVER.

⚠️ SUICIDE , POISON.

The guards spread apart seeimg king kimhan walk up. He walked into his beloved's bedroom. Pain rushed through his heart seeing the conditions he's in. Nothing would save his beloved chay. 

The doctors tried everything they could. But nothing was helping. He was going to die. "How are you feeling my love?" Kimhan sit on the bed holding chays hand. He has already prepared for the worst.

"Worse" a whisper escaped chays lips. Kimhan felt horrible for chay , he knew how much pain he was in. They already talked about what was going to happen after chay died. But kimhan couldn't accept it. He couldn't. So kimhan said something else instead.

He suggested they take poison together. Die together. Die holding each other's hands. Rest together. Chay agreed not wanting to be apart of kimhan. Their love would never die for each other. They would die loving each other. 

"Are you ready my love?" Kimhan said with two cups in his hand. Both half full , and mixed with two types of liquid. Tears tricked down both their eyes as they brought the cups up to their mouths. "I love you" chay's last words were. "I love you too" and that was kimhan last words. 

And with that , they quickly chugged the liquid. Their fave expressions turned into disgust. But they ignored the taste and cuddled up together. Both their heads laying on each other while holding each other hands. 

They soon fell asleep and took their last breaths holding each other. 

                                 THE END.