EIGHTEEN || (Don't) Love Me

Salacious Jungkook should be having the time of his life, but instead he drags at the corner of our upper lip creating a sneer of displeasure. He is plunging us deeper and deeper into Taya, encouraged fully by the way she yelps and calls our name as if she seeks us to relieve her of some unwanted pain.

On her back with her legs spread wide, Taya places her left hand on my lower stomach giving it a gentle push like this simple gesture will stop Salacious Jungkook from pounding into her heat even harder and faster than he has been. The fingers of her right hand are lost in the tangled mess of her brown hair and her forearm is smashed against her rosy cheek.

Mouth agape, yelps and whimpers fall from Taya's throat every full powered thrust he slams into her body. Salacious Jungkook is fucking Taya like he is angry and he hates her with every inch of his erection.

"Ahhh! Ju.. nngg-ahh!" Taya babbles some incoherent words as she pushes harder against my abdomen.

Salacious Jungkook smacks her palm away, grabbing each of her thighs in his tightly clenched hands and he fucks into her faster and harder still. He contorts our face to appear even more pissed off than I believe he actually may be.

Her tits bounce in circles although they are smashed together by her arms as her body tenses preparing for her oncoming orgasm. Salacious Jungkook can feel her walls clench tighter around his length to the point her body nearly pushes us out.

Taya is cumming, and Salacious Jungkook hates her for it.

He doesn't want Taya to enjoy any part of the act they are performing; he, in fact, would prefer her disappointment at his efforts.

He yearns for her complete and total dissatisfaction at the feel of his cock, the speed of his strokes, and the depth of his thrusts. He wants her to hate every single second of the way it feels when he fucks her, treating her like the easy lay that she is instead of the business-smart woman she presents to the world.

"..ooohh.. 'm cummin'.. uugghhh.."

I know you are, you fucking dick toy.

Taya's moans raise an octave or two when she cums all over the outside of the condom. Her legs tremble and I watch the waves of her stomach quiver before her deep exhale of exhaustion drops her limp limbs to the mattress.

Salacious Jungkook doesn't finish. He's too pissed to get off when he sees the wide toothy smile take over Taya's blushed, sweaty face.

Salacious Jungkook wants to throw her ass out expeditiously, but I take over before he does so. Slipping from Taya's still shaky body, I rush to the restroom to remove the condom not wanting Taya to see that I still have an erection.

"Fuuuuck!" The relief in Taya's voice turns my stomach. "Gaddamn, your cock is amazing, Jungkook!"

I don't reply to her comment.

"It's almost enough to make a girl fall in love." She chuckles to herself.

Salacious Jungkook, Wholesome Jungkook, and I find nothing funny in her declaration as we adjust our still stiffened penis to a not as noticeable direction in our underwear.

"Don't be ridiculous, Taya. It's just sex."

"It's not just sex for me, Jungkook," she responds and I hear her shuffling on the mattress. "Do you know how many sexually ungratified women there are in the world? Tons, and I was one of them for entirely too long. You have given me the most mind-blowing orgasms every-single-fucking-time we've had sex. That has got to be a record in some book."

Once satisfied with the hindering of my anatomy, I return to the bedroom. Taya has propped herself up against the headboard and she languidly strokes her fingers through her moist folds.