11

Any and Andrea are in a rowboat out on the quarry lake fishing. Amy notices that Andrea keeps looking at her fishing pole. She catches her at it and Andrea quickly looks away "What?" Amy asked "Nothing" Andrea said "It's not nothing. It's always something" Amy said "Didn't Dad teach you to tie nail knots?" Andrea asked "Why would he do that? He only ever used a fisherman's knot. One knot" Amy said "No. He didn't. No, he tied at least three" Andrea said "Clinch knots? No way" Amy said "Fine, I'm making it up" Andrea said "Did Dad teach you mostly dry lures?" Andrea asked "Yeah. You?" Amy asked "Wet" Andrea said "You're kidding. But he was always so adamant. I mean, you know Dad on the fishing thing" Amy said "Gee, you think? I only spent my entire childhood with my ass in a boat. But in my day it was all about getting the hook seated. We were fishing for the dinner table" Andrea said "Not us. We always threw them back. "Always" Amy said "I guess he changed things up" Andrea said "But that'd be like changing his religion or something" Amy said "People change. It's not his fault we were born twelve years apart" Andrea said "No. no, because the minute you went off to college it was my ass in that boat and he taught me dry lures from day one. This was not behavior developed over time" Amy said "You think he did it for us?" Andrea asked "Because he knew we were so different.  He knew that you needed to catch the fish and I needed to throw them back" Amy said "All right, remember his rule:  no crying in the boat. It scares the fish" Andrea said "Mom and Dad—I mean maybe Florida wasn't hit so bad. Maybe it's better there. Do you think?" Amy asked "I think you have a bite. Even with the wrong knots" Andrea said "Oh God.  So much for the no crying rule" Amy said "I think that was more for Dad than the fish" Andrea said Amy nodded

The bloody hacksaw and handcuffs along with Merle's right hand are all that the rescue party has found. Daryl raises his crossbow and swings around, aiming it at T-Dog's face. Immediately Rick cocks his gun and puts it to Daryl's head. T-Dog doesn't flinch and neither does Daryl in the standoff "I won't hesitate. I don't care if every walker in the city hears it" Rick said Daryl, crying, drops the crossbow. T-Dog lets out a sigh. Rick uncocks his weapon and lowers it. Daryl blinks away some tears "You got a do-rag or something?" Daryl asked T-Dog hands him one, Daryl uses it to wrap up Merle's hand "I guess the saw blade was too dull for the handcuffs" Daryl said, Daryl gingerly picks Merle's hand up by a finger and examines the cut "Ain't that a bitch" Daryl said he wraps Merle's hand up carefully and motions to Glenn. He puts Merle's hand in Glenn's backpack. Glenn is mortified "He must have used a tourniquet—maybe his belt. Be much more blood if he didn't" Daryl said Daryl follows the trail of blood. Rick motions to Glenn. He follows Rick and Daryl while T-Dog collects the dropped tools and Dale's dropped bag. Around a corner they see another doorway into the building. Crossbow aimed Daryl goes through, Rick and Glenn behind him. Rick has his gun out, ready to shoot  "Merle? You in here?" Daryl asked they go down the stairwell into the building.

Back at camp Masie is over by her brother when she sees Jim digging confused she walks over to him "hi Jim" She said but Jim just ignore her "Jim are you ok" She asked but Jim still ignored her, Masie is worried and went over to Dale "Hey Dale" She said "Hello Masie" Dale replied "I'm worried about Jim he won't stop digging and when i tried to talk to him he just ignored me" Masie said "Oh well i guess i could see what's going on why don't you go back to your brother" Dale said "Ok" Masie replied and walked back to where her brother was with Sophia Jim is still digging. Dale walks up to him but Jim doesn't stop "Jim? You okay?" Dale asked Jim continues to dig, still ignoring Dale "You keep this up, you're gonna keel over out here" Dale said when Jim still doesn't stop, Dale offers up his water canteen "Drink some water at least" Dale said Jim looks at Dale but doesn't stop. Dale turns and goes back down to the camp.

Daryl takes a walker down with an arrow to the head. They carefully make their way through the building. T-Dog has caught up to them. They enter an abandoned receptionist's area where they see a couple walkers dead on the floor, their heads smashed in "Had enough in him to take out these two sumbitches one handed" Daryl said a crescent wrench lies on the floor beside the second one. Daryl reaches down and pulls back on his crossbow "Toughest asshole I ever met, my brother. Feed him a hammer, he'd crap out nails" Daryl said "Any man can pass out from blood loss, no matter how tough he is" Rick said they continue on, Rick with his handgun and Daryl with his crossbow in the lead.