two.

Hearing my fans' loud ear-piercing screams tonight will always feel like the first time

I never imagined that Xtasy, our band, would have this level of success. At this point we went from performing in Nialls dad's garage for youtube videos to playing arenas in one year. The success is unimaginable, and to some...unattainable. Not us though, evidently.

We always have the same routine every time we have a show. 

Wake up, soundcheck, workout, walk around the city, get ready, and then perform. we go out after sometimes depending on where we are. And tonight, we're our home city of New York. 

It's definitely a going out type of night.

We're technically not even from New York. Niall -the lead guitarist- is irish, while Sarah Jones our drummer and I are both British. Mitch, our bassist is the only american but he's from ohio.

But we call it home because that's where were based most of the time and where we became a band.

Tonight is an important night for the band.

We're all wearing matching gucci outfits, for a gucci partnership we're doing. I'm the only official ambassador but tonight is an event so everyone else has outfits too.

According to our manager, Jack, there is a group of ambassadors here from gucci as well who are wearing the outfits from this season as well as customs like i'm wearing. They're placed in front of the pit in the spot in front of the stage, so we can see who's there clearly.

I run my fingers through my hair again, messing up the style that the band's hairstylist did. I'm no nervous but i hate waiting to go on stage. I just want to be on already. 

The opener is taking too long. They're pretty good but it's getting annoying, as it isn't about them.

I look around spotting Sarah, Mitch, and Niall all in their outfits. damn we look hot.

Mitch and Sarah are too busy drooling over each other to even notice I'm staring, while Niall has his leg hiked up on god knows what trying to get a better look at the ambassadors and crowd.

I swear Sarah and Mitch are the only ones who don't see they're in love with each other and should just fuck already. Maybe they already have. Who knows? I mean they know. That's besides the point.

 That's besides the point