three.

Of course Lily would just vanish at the opportunity to hang out with Niall

Of course Lily would just vanish at the opportunity to hang out with Niall. I mean I don't blame her and I should have expected it since she was so excited to come to this concert in the first place. I just don't understand why they called us to come backstage.

We walk side by side as we make our way to the main doors of the Arena. Harry carrying all his things and running his hand through his hair.  He has an extra jacket in his hand as well as two tote bags that looks pretty heavy.

"Eloise." Harry says shyly as we arrive at the main doors. I slow to a stop as he goes onto start talking again.

"here put this on." Harry says as he hands me his extra jacket. We haven't said much to each other since leaving the dressing room but our silence is comfortable. I like that. I'm such an anxious person. There are a million things going through my head at once.

I put on his jacket with no objections as his phone starts ringing in one of his totes.

"Can you hold this for me? just for a second so I can see who's ringing me" He says as I nod and take one of his totes from him. I sling it around my shoulder as he answers the call.

From what I can tell, he's talking to someone regarding the rain. Oh.

"Yeah the next street over is fine. we'll walk. see you soon" He says as he hangs up the phone and looks up at me with a mischievous look in his eyes.

"Harry what's that look?" I ask him hesitantly. This just causes him to smirk and ask me

"What look? We just met. How do you know this isn't my only look?" Harry retorts. I laugh. He makes a good point but I saw it sizzle under his eyes, Like i saw the thought being created.

"Just follow my lead" He says as he grabs my hand and runs towards the main door. 

To my surprise, there are a bunch of paparazzis at the door. Obviously awaiting the band's arrival. They start snapping pictures of us and harry picks up at pace running. I'm basically being dragged at this point. 

I laugh and laugh uncontrollably from all the adrenaline pumping through my veins as we run hand in hand away from the paparazzi chasing us. 

"THERE!" Harry shouts as he point to a black limo car waiting for us on the next street. We run towards it and he opens the door allowing me to go in first. We've lost the paps.

We take a second, now soaked in rain, to just stare into each other's eyes before we both burst out laughing. Wow.

"you could have warned me, you know?" I ask harry as our laughter dies down.

"About the paps, the car, or the running?" Harry chuckles as he takes in that I had no idea this is where we'd end up.

" All of it!" I exclaim as we both seem to calm down. still lightly laughing, but smiling wildly.