Chapter Ten: All of Me

It was morning, and I was sitting up on bed. My earbuds were in, and I scrolled on my phone for once. I'm never on social media. I'm sort of scared of it. It's full of fucked up people.

I liked last night. Not that people were drinking all around me and getting drunk. Not the loud music. But it was Coles smile. Him dancing. Laughing. Holding onto my sleeves.

I stumbled on a picture from Blairs Instagram of her and Rain. She isn't fooling anyone. I know she has a thing for them. Another picture was Jeremy and Gwen. She was tagged. I decided to follow her since she made me feel better.

She seems happy on her account. Many photos of her. Her and Jeremy. Her and some other girl I don't know. Her account says Margot. She's an art student in college. Impressive.

I then got a text from Cole. I felt my stomach feel weird the second he texted me.

C: Good morning!💖

A heart emoji. A. Fucking. Heart. I can't panic. It's nothing.

F: morning

C: question. Did you bring me home last night?

F: maybe

C: Thats so sweet of you! <3

F: I suppose

C: Tigris wants to hang out at the park with all of us

F: I was invited?

C: of course you are🙃why wouldn't you be?

I don't know how I could answer that. Maybe I just think I'm odd? That I don't normally have this many friends? Instead I ignore the question and let him know I'm coming over to the park.

I got downstairs and looked at the couch. Nothing. I heard snores come from his room. My side is hurting from last night. It's like a sharp pain. I suddenly got a text from Cole.

C: Bring your guitar

I smiled at the text and went back up and got it. I threw it around my shoulder and onto my back. The park is beautiful for being part of a crappy town.

The flowers were gone right now and snow had started to fall. Cole was with his friends. All of them. Rain, Blair, Jeremy, Gwen, and Tigris. Cole was the one who waved frantically at me.

"You came," Cole smiled brightly at me.

"Yeah, I didn't lie," I lean my guitar against the tree, and we seem to be standing near.