rory keaner x fem reader

ok hellooo omg i'm such a bad publisher so here is a little something , i'll try my best to js make it porn w little plot bc i feel bad 💔 enjoy :)

this contains: smut obv, hair pulling kink, rory being a slut for y/n, switch!rory, switch!reader, mommy kink, biting, begging, a bit of a camera kink? like y/n takes pictures of rory and vice versa in some parts so there's that

this is not proofread or edited at all i js want to get this out lmao

As i read my book quietly i could sense rory twisting and turning, we had been laying on his bed in a comfortable silence so i closed my book and set it aside on the nightstand. i looked over at him to see him looking right back at me with those eyes i soon grew to love.

"hi" i whispered to him seeing we were face to face, "hi" he replied back in that same hushed tone. "what's wrong pretty boy, i see that something's bothering you" i asked him. he didn't reply and just nuzzled his face in the comfort of my neck, leaving soft kisses here and there.

"is my baby boy needy hmm?" i asked as i ran my fingers through his fluffy hair, gathering some and pulling it slightly, "p..please just-" he whimpered in my ear. "please what?" i pulled on his hair with more force now making his head come up to face me, "use that pretty little mouth and tell me what you need baby", "i just need y'mommy, please just fuck me" he pleaded as he slightly rutted his hips into mine

"you're so good when you listen" i told him littering his face with kisses, i slowly kissed my way to his lips as he whimpered into my mouth, i sat up never leaving the kiss, him following my steps. i brung myself to sit on his lap seeing as his back was already facing the headboard, i leaned away from his lips desperately needing air, i watched him as i slowly start to grind on him, feeling him harden by the minute. "yr'so pretty baby, stay just like that f'me" i told him as a reached for my polaroid camera on i left on the nightstand a couple days prior, i took a picture of him taking him all in, he was biting his puffy bottom lip from my recent attack , you could see his fangs on his lip and it made it even more eccentric, his hair into a disheveled mess, i took the little film that came out of my camera, flicking it back and forth to let it cool down.

i tossed the picture somewhere on my bed along with the camera, i put my hand back in his hair tugging at the strands "tell me pretty, what do ya want, my mouth, my fingers, or my pussy" i kissed him in between each word. "want yr'pussy momma, please just fuck me" he whined rutting his hips up from below me.

"such a slut f'mommy hm?" i whispered on his lips as i began to tug on the hem of his shirt, looking in his eyes if i could continue. he simply nodded and helped me remove his shirt and sweatpants, leaving him in his boxers and me fully clothed. "wanna see you" he slurred as it was his turn now to tug on my shirt. i giggled softly and gave him a quick peck on the lips as i removed my clothes, leaving me bare.

"y'so pretty, momma" he ran his hands up and down my chest and back. i helped him slide down his boxers just enough so his cock could be visible, i crawled down his body leaving kisses as i made my way down until i made contact with his sex. the tip and angry red as a bead of precum dripped down his shaft and i licked my way from the base to the tip, paying close attention to the prominent veins. "fuuck.." he moaned watching me kitten lick his needy cock, "please just c'mere wanna be inside you... need to be inside you" he plead with the most whiniest voice i've ever heard.

"how could i ever say no when you beg so pretty" i climbed back on top of him situating my core directly on his tip, i reached down and aligned his cock with my pussy. slowly sinking down until he bottomed out, moaning at the stretch he made. "godd, fuck y/n your so tight" he moaned out, i simply just nodded feeling to full to speak. i slowly started grinding up and down, i felt his hands creep up to my hips guiding me up and down on his cock.

in a swift motion i felt him turn us over and now i was the one under him, "imma make y'feel good baby just lay there" he spat out as he used one hand to spread me open and his free hand to guide his length back inside of me, feeling too impatient to wait for me to adjust he starts a pace, hard but slow.

i tapped his arm slightly, while nodding up at him, "go faster, please- just give me more" i whined, hoping he'll answer my pleas. "look who's the needy one now, hmm?" he said cockily, "go ahead and beg for it pretty girl, beg f'me" he cocked his head to the side while counting his awfully slow pace.

"godd, rory just please. please fuck me harder- just pleas-" i got cut off by his actions, his angel like movements, the way he rutted in me at a godforsaken pace made my eyes roll all back, "yes! yes just like that" i let out an almost pornographic moan.

"you like that huh? you feel so fuck so good pretty" he moaned out as he reached over to grab my camera, i blinked slightly not quite registering the bright flash of the camera as he pointed it at a high angle, "jesus you look like a little pornstar" he chuckled slightly "my little pornstar" he slurred "look at yourself baby" he threw the camera back to its place near the corner of the bed, taking his now free hand to force my face to look at the picture, i audibly moaned to it. he's right, everything about the picture is sinful, the way my head is thrown back, my back is arched just enough so you can see where his cock meets me.

"yeahh, just like that, fuck rory don't stop" i reach my way to claw at his back, while my other hand goes to pull him in for a kiss, pulling his hair in the process. he tosses the picture somewhere else more focused on getting us both to orgasm, "you gettin' close angel, fuck i'm so close, pleasee- let's finish together yeah?" he whines as his pace only seems to get impossibly faster. at this point he's quite literally fucking me into the mattress. "rory m'gunna cum, please don't stopp" i begged him, "go ahead, bunny, cum all over my cock" his hips stuttered as he came inside me, my high coming right after his. the way he kept rutting into me gave me this euphoric feeling as i felt my hips and legs spasm as i squirted all over him, squirming away from him slightly as the overstimulation came over me.

he pulled out and gave me a loving kiss before laying beside me, "fuckk that was so hot," he chuckled slightly, i nodded back at him trying to regain my breath, "sorry for that" i gesture to the mess i made. "don't be, you're so fucking perfect my pretty girl, we'll worry about that later, yeah?" he reassured me as he tucked me into his chest, wrapping his arm around me, "you did so good f'me" , he started drawing random shapes down my back, lulling me to sleep.

i finally wrote a story, woop! woop! 😋😋 i deserve a pat on the back tbh. i hope you guys enjoy this after months of me not feeding y'all with delicious smut 😓