Ch. 3 Triple Date : Eating.

[3rd Person]

The Groups All Collected What They Ordered,Then They All Walked Back To The Place They Reserved.

“Yura,Let Me Carry The Rest.” Otabek Insisted “No! i Can Carry Them Myself!” Yuri Resisted.

Ash And Eiji Were Both Equal On What They Were Carrying,Chatting On The Way.

Victor Was Giving Yuuri a Piggy Back Ride Because He Was Tired,But They Were Both Carrying The Drinks.

Once The Group Finally Met Up They Sat Down,“Sweet Lemon Shake For Ash,Cookies And Creme Bubble Tea For Eiji,Apple Iced Tea For Yurio,Red Cranberry-Cherry Juice For Otabek,And Banana-Mango Vanilla Milkshake For The Two Of Us.” Yuuri Gave The Drinks Out.

Eiji Gave Out Three Tickets For Each Individual For The 3 Rides With Ash's Help,Then They Set Up The Desserts On The Side Of The Table.

“Chicken Alfredo For Me,Ham Sandwich Sided With Fries For Yura,Chicken Salad Sided With Mash Potatoes For Viktor, Chicken Parmesan With Fries Flavored Barbecue-Cheese For Yuuri,Chicken Strips With Sour Cream For Ash,And Lasagna Sided With Spaghetti For Eiji.” Otabek Distributed The Food.

“Oh! And Victor,There Was No Tofu.” Yuri Remembered
“Awe, Alright.” Viktor Replied “We Can Share My Fries Vitya.” Yuuri Looked At His Husband “Okay!!”  Victor's Face Immediately Lit Up,He Acted Like a Puppy Wagging His Tail.
“So, Let's Talk About Viktor And Yuuri First Since Their Unfamiliar To Me.” Ash Suggested “Alright Sure!” Eiji Looked At Ash “How Long Have You Two Been Dating Or Been Boyfriends?” Ash Asked.

“Well We're Technically Engaged..-” Yuuri Pushed Up Both His And Victor's Hand Showing The Rings,“Ah,Are You Two Going To Be Married?” Ash Looked At The Rings Closely “Yes, We're Going To Be In March.” Yuuri Explained “Are You Both Japanese?” Ash Asked Again While Eating.

“No, I'm The Japanese One And Viktor Is Russian,Yurio Is Russian Aswell,And Otabek Is From Kazakhstan.” Said Yuuri,“Huh,Ok..” Ash Huffed.

Everyone Was Chatting While Enjoying Their Food,They Finished And Helped Eachother Cleaning The Table Then Throwing The Trash.

“Well, Let's Get To The Games & Rides?” Yuuri Spoke “Huh,Sure,But Let's Do Rides First Shall We?” Eiji Followed With Yuuri,As Everyone Walked To The Carnival.

.-

.-

.-

.-

.-

.-

.-

.-

.-

.-
End.
[300+ Words]