chapter 4

In the super market fateh saw tejo but tejo didn't. Fateh thought to teach her lesson for yesterday .he requested amrik to go home he will buy every thing .

Tejo was searching for coffee powder  which was at last corner. She went there she was searching  the company's which she use . fateh put the mask and cap of huddie .he knowingly  drop red bull on tejo .

F - sorry so sorry mam .

T - its ok i  will clean this can u tell me where is washroom  here?

F-  that way . (knowingly   showed way of store room)

As soon as tejo enterd the room fateh locked if from outside  . store room was full dark there is no way to pass even single ray of light.

Tejo was feeling suffocation.  She screamed  but no one answered  hardly any worker was there . tejo has claustrophobia.  She can not survive in dark and dusty place for long time .

Fateh came out . he thought it will good lesson for .and after some time anybody will the door .

Tejo gets unconscious. Its 10 pm at night fateh at her room .

While talking to himself. '' fateh yaar kyaa maja chakhaya usse ''.

After some time

'' kya vo ghar chali gai hogi '' '' kyaa kisi ne gate khola bhi hoga '' now fateh is  getting  tensed he is getting worried  about tejo .

He decided to check  on tejo . fortunately the market was open . fateh entered and ran toward the store room . he opened the door it was completely  dark  he turn on the flashlight of hi phone.

He saw tejo was lying on floor .he saw down took tejo in his arm at started patting her cheeks.

F -  oye suno ankhe kholo na see I am very sorry . he got worried .

Took tejo in his arm and ran towards his car every one was watching him but he did not care about them.

As tejo came out side she gained consciousness  due to fresh air she saw fateh through blurry visions .As soon as fateh layed her down on back seat and came closed  to her to check her breathing she opened her eyes fateh  gets scared of sudden movement and losses  his balance now fateh was on top of tejo . They had an eye contact . they were so close to eachother that they can  feel eachother 's hot breadth. Fateh eyes moved from tejo's eyes to her trembling lip .

Suddenly pushed him . he came in senses .

F - how are u feeling ? Are u okay  ?
Do u want to visit to a doctor ?

T - I am fine . bas kisine mujhe store room mein band kar diya tha . mujhe suffocation  hua or chakkar aagaye .

F - sorry ...

T - sorry kyu bol rahe ho tumne toh mujhe bachaya hai . infact mujhe tumhe Thankyou kehna chahiye .

F - kyuki  mein ne hi tumhe store room mein band kiya tha isliye sorry .

Precap : tejo lashes out fateh .