Chapter 4:Introductions

Jule's Pov:
I was snapped from my thoughts when whatshisface tapped on my shoulder. I looked out of the window and gasped.

Here goes nothing.

The house^^As whatshisface lead me to the huge ,black gates

The house^^
As whatshisface lead me to the huge ,black gates. I thought to myself that this place looked like a castle.I really wonder how they can affford all of this shit.

When we were finally done putting in the pins and passing all of the security, we finally walked through the front door and entered the house.

It was really cold in this house,it kinda felt like a hospital,it didn't have that warm feeling that a home is supposed to have,but I wouldn't know,I've never lived with a loving family.How am I going to adjust to this rich girl lifestyle.It's not who I am.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when whatshisface tapped on my shoulder.Again. Even after i told him not to.I flinched at his touch,which is ridiculous. Mom and her boyfriend have made me so weak and jumpy."Im so sorry Jules,I forgot you dont like it when people touch you",he said with a wave of guilt on his face. "Its fine I guess",I said,because it is,I shouldn't be afraid of people touching me.

Behind him I saw 6 other dudes.I guess that those are my other brothers.Suddenly a tall curly headed guy,who look around my age appeared right in front of me.

"Hii im Mateo, Im the youngest and better twin and I'm sure Ill be your fave ,wink wink, anywayss I missed you so much,even though I barely knew you,but yk ,from what I heard you sounded sweet,and also-he was cut off by another guy, who looked around the same height and age as Mateo,just slightly more muscular . "Stop it your scaring her",he stopped and as he looked at me his gaze softened"Where are my manners Im so sorry hermana,Im Hugo ,the older twin and also IM the better one and I better be your favourite,and we forgot to say that we're 17."All I did was nod.

After that another guy ,who was also around the same age came forward.Oh jeez pls tell me that there aren't triplets. "Im Javier and Im 18,nice to meet you.",he said and smiled.I saw how he stepped back and nudged  two guys,who seemed to be a couple of years older,I suppose that their in their 20's already .

"Gabriel,21",muttered the tall ,black haired and dark brown eyed man quickly,a little too quick for my liking "Fernando,23",said the freakishly tall curly headed man-boy.Both of their facial expressions looked like they didn't want to be there but I just ignored their behaviour and nodded.

"I'm Julian and Im 25 and I also missed you so much little Julia",he said and I cringed and the nickname. Whatshisface also came forward and said " You already know who I am ,Im the oldest ,my name is Leonardo and im 27"he said and smiled at me.

Ohhh so thats his name. Lorenzo,I could get used to that.Hes old as shit tho so Ima just stay away from him.