Chapter 8:

(Errors ahead)

Nene's Pov:

Today I had gotten off of work early, and decided to do a bit of shopping for my little wonder.

We have our little girls room all ready to decorate. We had found an adorable crib so we had already set it up. It was a white crib with little stars and flowers on it.

We also had a spair dresser, with a bunch of storage room, so we had pit that in the baby room aswell. We loved it since it had matched the crib.  We had also put the babys car seat in our cars! We had gotten 2, so we could put one in each.

We were gonna look more into nursery things once we get more time. We have a basic idea, but we dont know evreything for it just yet.

All we have to do is desighn. Evreything that we really needed was in there. Of course onve the bby comes she would probablly sleep in a bassinet by our bed, maybe her crib. We havnt decided where were putting the bassinet yet.

I had walked into the store, and had walked over to the baby section. I was looking at the newborn baby girl clothes, and went looking up the section till I reached about 5 month old clothes.

I was staying in that region for now, since I wouldn't have to shop for bigger clothes for a while now.

I was also gonna look at some of the baby boy clothes. Mituba and Kou's little boy had decided to join the world a few weeks to aboute a month ago. He was born a few days after the gender reveal party. Me and Amane havnt had the chance to meet him yet, but we were gonna try to soon. So i was gonna bring them some stuff.

They had named him Kaji. They sent the groupchat a picture of him a few hours after he was born. he had jet black hair, and bright red eyes.
I was gonna grab them a few outfits, because I wanted to get them something.

I looked at the baby girl clothes for a little bit and decided to get a couple onsies. I got a long sleeved fluffy black one, a baby pink soft one, with little flowers on it, and a couple other ones.

I grabbed a few baby boy onesies and then went to check out and head home. Today was an easier day with baby. She hasnt moved as much, and my morning sickness dialed down. The doctor told me that would happen around your fith to seventh month of pregnancy, but it would probably start back up agian tomorrow.

My bump has also grown a lot more in size. It was still tiny compared to others, but we were just glad she was growing.

I was walking towards the checkout isle when I started to get slight pain in my abdomen. I shrugged it off, thinking maybe morning sickness was hitting me again, so I hurried to checkout, and get home.

While i was driving the pain started to get a bit worse, and she started to move a lot.
"It's alright baby..were almost home" I said to myself rubbing my stomach.

I pulled into the driveway, and winced as she kicked a bit.
I walked inside the house, and let the dogs out of our room so they could go outside. It was a warm summer day, it was now early July!
They didn't go outside though. They stood close to me protectivly. I thought it was weird but shrugged it off and let them follow me.

Im about 2 weeks away from the 8 month mark. We went to an appointment and our baby girl is growing quickly!! Shes still small though, but shes growing to be in a more healthy weight group. They estimated that she's around 4 to 4 and a half pounds right now, and that she's gonna be veary healthy.

I then headed out towards the work in progress of a nursery, with the stuff I got from the store to put them away. 

I went in there and folded them up, and put them in the drawers, next to some of the other outfits.