XIV ; A Little Bit Of Something

- And there you go!

Hyunjin puts the last bandage on Minho's arm before patting his hand and unrolling his sleeve to cover his arm, at least, cover it as he can seen the ripped off sleeve end.

Minho smiles before wiggling his arm a bit and then fixing his eyes on whoever healed him.

- Thank you, Hyun'.

- The pleasure is mine. Now, let's cross to see the clothing store on the other side of the street.

The smallest nods and the two boys leave the building to find themselves outside, under the rain frozen in time.

As they cross the street, Minho looks around at the people who are also frozen, and then turns his head again towards the taller one.

- I wonder what it's like to be frozen in time like that...

Following his words, the swarthy looks up at all these people.

They all seemed to be heading somewhere, but who knows why and where they were planning to go.

- Have you ever wondered what all these people could be doing? All these people we meet... Where are they going? What are they doing?

- Yeah, it did happen to me before.

- Life is crazy...

- You said it...

The doorbell of the clothing store is heard in this mossad silence and the two boys find themselves in the middle of lots of different clothing choices.

- You know, I already worked in a similar store when I was younger... Wait for me here, I'll be right back.

Minho blinks as the taller one walks away, bypassing several people before jumping over the counter where some of the employees were frozen too.

He crouches behind as Minho raises an eyebrow, resting his hands on his hips while an amused-though confused-smile forms on his lips.

A few seconds after Hyunjin disappeared, a noise can be heard and suddenly music starts playing in the entire store.

The brunette smiles even more at the sound of a noise after having spent a few hours in complete silence. He then looks for the black haired boy with his gaze but... He is nowhere to be found.

Still with a smile glued to his lips, he advances near the counter and, once close enough, he puts his hands on it and bends over a little to find... no one.

- Is it me you are looking for?

A voice that Minho would recognize among a thousand is heard behind him and when he turns around, he meets the dark eyes of none other than Hyunjin.

The taller delicately grabs Minho's hand to pull him towards him by making him turn on himself and he then places his free hand on the back of the brunette's back before making him fall gracefully from behind, directing his gaze in his while he holds him in this position worthy of a well-executed tango.

- May I help you with your research, young man?

Minho, somewhat surprised but amused by his gesture, responds enthusiastically.

- Mmh, of course. You see, I'm looking for a top that would show off my curves.

- Oh, I think I know exactly what you need.

Hyunjin skillfully straightens the smaller one so that he's on his feet and he releases him as he begins to move forward in the elegant aisles of the store.

He then begins to make rather funny gestures by pointing at random pieces, using a tone reminiscent of the way of speaking of royalty.

- You know, our store is famous for high quality and affordable clothes. Clothing styles to drool over and outfits designed by the biggest designer brands!

Minho silently giggles as he follows the supposed connoisseur.

❦︎

I feel like being this generous should be illegal. 🥴