22

"KAI KAMAL HUENING!" I yelled from the bathroom.

"W-w-what?" He asked from behind the door.

I yanked the door open and glared at the disheveled wide eyed boy standing in front of me.
I tilted my neck to the side to give him a view of the hickeys he gave me.

His eyes went a little wider while his cheeks blushed very deeply. He opened his mouth to speak, but he couldn't manage any words. I couldn't help but started laughing.

Still laughing slightly, I put my hands on his shoulder and looked him in the eyes.

"You, Mr Huening, are not as innocent as you seem," I said with a smirk.

As if it was possible, his cheeks blushed even darker as he looked down at his feet. I giggled and walked past him and out of his room. I made my way down to the laundry room and grabbed my now flour free clothes from the dryer.

Going into one of the bathrooms downstairs, I changed quickly into my clothes and back to Kai's room to get a sweatshirt.

As I was picking one out, Kai came up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Yes?" I asked moving my head slightly to look at him over my shoulder.

One of his hands came up and traced one of the hickeys. A shiver ran down my spine at his touch while the butterflies in my stomach went crazy.

"S-sorry," He said softly.

I grinned and shook my head lightly.

"Don't be," I said turning around in his arms. "I like that side of you."

A small laugh escaped his lips and a small blush met his cheeks. I placed my lips gently on his.

"Your eighteen years old, technically an adult, and you still blush when talking about things like this?" I asked teasingly.

"I-i-innocence," He stated quietly, still looking down at his feet.

I giggled and Kai finally got the courage to look up at me.

"Your s-s-seventeen, a-a-almost an a-adult, and y-y-you don't b-blush, even th-though you're a-a-also i-innocent," He said looking me in the eyes.

I shrugged with a small grin. "I'm guess I'm just not as shy as you are," I said softly.

I peeled his arms off of me and I grabbed a plain black sweatshirt from a hanger and slipped it over my head.

"Which brings me to the points," I said leaving his closet and headed downstairs. "Stop being so shy around me."

He slumped is shoulders and sighed.

"Th-that's not as e-e-easy as you m-make it out t-t-to be," He said sadly.

I stopped in my tracks and turned to face him. He bumped into me from not paying attention.

I grinned.

"You seemed perfectly fine last night while we were kissing, I said smirking.