⁰⁰² GAMER MOMENT

CHAPTER TWO

CHAPTER TWO

GAMER MOMENT

"Why the hell is he here?" Luma asked, offended Scaramouche was invited over during their and Xiao's gaming day. "Come on, we'll have more fun playing Minecraft and MarioKart," Xiao said, letting Scaramouche in. Luma's eyes widened seeing their journal in his hands. "You didn't-" "Your dumbass left it at the bookstore." Scaramouche shoved the journal into Luma's chest as he walked past them and began heading to Xiao's room.

Luma looked down at it before speaking, "You didn't read it, did you?" Their tone was shaky as they looked in his direction. "And if I did?" He asked with a small smirk. Luma's nervous expression faded and their eyes turned red in anger. "I'll gonna fucking-" Luma tried running after Scaramouche but Xiao held them back.

"Calm down, Luma," Xiao said, letting them down when they finally relaxed. "He wouldn't do that." "To think I'd waste my time reading your journal." Scaramouche crossed his arms, watching as the two entered Xiao's room. "How would you know it was my journal in the first place unless you looked inside and read it?"

"I'm not gonna waste my time reading anyone's journal. I just flipped to the first page to see if it had a name inside. I didn't go any further," he lied, recalling the entries he read. Scaramouche saw them in a different light now. Now knowing how they truly felt not only about themselves but about him too. He tried noting any body language or tone in voice that could indicate Luma having a crush on him.

They weren't even focused on him anymore, watching as Xiao turned on his switch and clicking on MarioKart. Luma hopped off the bed and went to quickly get their device from their room. "Did you seriously not read their journal?" Xiao asked when it was just the two of them. "Of course. You'd think I'd go around snooping in people's personal journals?" Scaramouche scoffed. "Yes," he replied, making Scaramouche turn to him and scoff.

Luma returned with their switch and laid on the bed next to Xiao. Scaramouche noticed how close they were to each other and for some reason, it made his throat tighten. He tried telling himself they were roommates and of course they were going to be close. But, why was his enemy being so close to someone making him feel this way?

After finding out Luma had a crush on him, he didn't know how to feel about them. Especially since he found out about their poor mental health before reading that they liked him. At first, he considered toning down his anger towards them just a little. Now, he wondered if everything he said to them, they took to heart. While Scaramouche didn't like a lot of people and often snapped at them, he didn't want to go out of his way to hurt them.

They started a new world Luma wanted to call "spongetitties" but that led to an argument between them and Scaramouche. Xiao was used to the weird names Luma wanted to call their Minecraft worlds and found them a little funny. But, he expected Luma and Scaramouche not to agree on a single thing. And he was right.